Chapter 99

During the disciple worship ceremony, Mo Yan has always frowned, stays silent, his eyes looked deep into Bai Zi Hua, as if that person was not him.

For more than a hundred years, he found that there is no one in this world who understands Zi Hua more than him. But now, he has became more and more not understanding him.

Before he was like an ice, although cold still always has its fixed shape.

But since that girl came, he was melted into the water, in this world, there is no one else would be able to attend to do so.

Mo Yan looked at the sitting crowd of immortals, suddenly feel that this disciple worship ceremony and bouquet is very funny and ridiculous. Looking at the child who is kneeling on the ground, her expression and spirit somewhat resembles Hua Qian Gu from that year.

Things of this world seem to repeat in the reincarnation, staring at Bai Zi Hua, but still can not capture any emotions in his eyes. Mo Yan throughout this whole thing never understand his intention to do so. Doesn't he has always worried about that child? He has never liked to engage with these kind of public courtesy? His rules is always the overall situation as the most important, in order to protect Chang Lou protect, he rathers endure the humiliation, but absolutely can not turned his strategy over. But Zhi Hua is not, he will not implicate others or goes against his own heart.

But why does he have to do that? But also to receive this child as his disciple? Just was it because she is looks like Hua Qian Gu? Or want to revenge himself, makes himself feels suffer and uncomfortable?

Looked at Bai Zi Hua being so calmed as he folded the aroma grass handed to the child, his eyes is clearly looked at her, but completely empty not a sign of adornment at all.

Hua Qian Gu left, there is no anything else in this world that could catch his eyes...

Mo Yan sighed, thinks of a year ago when he sent Hua Qian Gu to the savage wilderness, and then went to see Bai Zi Hua.

He said word by word: "Hua Qian Gu was rescued by Sha Qian Mu."

He has been prepared to deal with all the blame, as long as he can send away that wreck, he has already unable to change whether Zi Hua would be angry or become hostile with him afterward.

Although his test proved that Zi Hua's emotion did not move by that girl, but since he went as far to deliberately protected, to spare her from death, but also for her suffered from so many Xiao Hun nails, is already proved how important this girl is for him.

Before he had too much confidence on Bai Zi Hua's emotionless feeling, until such a big thing happened, he can not underestimate the influence of Hua Qian Gu on Bai Zi Hua, but also no longer ignore and let go.

But Bai Zi Hua remained the same as usual cold and indifferent, it is much beyond his expectations.

He looked at him penetrate with all his eyes, gently nodded his head, coughing a few times, and then fell asleep.

Mo Yan at that time was really panic, he clearly knew that everything was his own plan arrangements, exiled her to savage wilderness, but how could he still can remain indifferent and calm?

Within this year, Bai Zi Hua did never mention this matter with him, even his words are rarely talked.

Mount Mao came to demand for person, he was also calmly said the banishment matter was carried out under his ordered.

Mo Yan saw his calm and deadly oppression on the surface of the oppression made him became angry almost breathless, could not help but began to question his original decision to banished Hua Qian Gu into the savage wilderness was right or wrong, for Zi Hua to become like this was good or bad for him?