Chapter 94

They haven't arrived Mount Mao yet, but from far away they could hear the sound of bell ringing loudly for a long time from the Wan Fu Main Palace. All disciples are holding the military array, look like they are facing the enemy, the atmosphere is very chilly tension.

Did they come late? Hua Qian Gu saw Yun Yin was standing tall in the middle of the main square, so she breathes out in relief.

A woman in red kneeling on the ground burst into tears, she should be Qing Lian. A man who is standing next to her with concentrated looks did not say a word, he should be Qing Huai. Surrounded ground full pot-holes, trees and rocks are destroyed, as if the wind swept through, it seems they just had a hard fight.

Afraid of scaring the other disciples, Hua Qian Gu wears a white veil hat that Dong Fang gave to her to cover her face then descent down from the clouds, without any obstruction landing straight in the center.

Yun Yin staring straight at her, with his excited eyes wide open, lips trembling, almost standing unsteady.

"Sect.....?"

Hua Qian Gu took two step forward hold his hand, gently pinch, and then shook her head.

Yun Yin was somewhat slow, but could only nodded with his mind at loss, looked at her veils and then looked at Dong Fang Yu Qing, his heart is stirring up in myriad.

——She has come back? Did she finally come back? Dong Fang Yu Qing finally brought her back? !

He was holding Hua Qian Gu's hands tightly, at that moment could not help but fuzzy tears in his eyes.

"Those two?" Dong Fang Yu Qing pointing to Qing Lian who was at the field from time to time burst into tears, and sometimes looked up at the sky laughing like crazy.

"They are my sect uncle and auntie, I join the sect too late had never seen them, but my Shi Fu used to mentioned about them. He said that fifty years ago they have committed a huge crime were banished to the savage wilderness, and now come back to find Shi Fu for revenge. I told them Shi Fu has passed away, they did not believe me and said that Shi Fu had the immortal body, he could not die. They was deranged in madness made a big scene, and also said Shi Fu was hiding because he was afraid of them. They said they would destroy the whole Mount Mao did not believe that Shi Fu still would not come out."

"Did any disciple get injured?"

"No, both of them are too powerful and after all they are still our elders. I did not want to add any unnecessary casualties, only set up a magic array trapped, did not have any direct clash. But the sect auntie Qing Lian used screening magic to search for Shi Fu everywhere from Mount Mao and even all the way to the six realms, but still did not a little bit of Shi Fu's breath. Therefore, finally believed that Shi Fu was really disappeared from this world, then she suddenly appeared in the presence state of madness."

He looked at her from the side, at that moment did not know what he should do. But know that since they returned from the savage wilderness, knowing that Dong Fang Yu Qing was unable to break off his relationship, maybe Hua Qian Gu also has returned. His heart could not help but was excited, did not expect that not too long saw Dong Fang Yu Qing really brought her. But why, why did she be covered her face, also did not speak, was she afraid of other disciples know, so the news she came back from the savage wilderness leaks out?

Hua Qian Gu through the white gaze looked at Qing Lian, her eyes could not help showing a trace of pity. Stepped forward two steps, but found that Yun Yin still tightly grabbed her hand.

She look back at him, so Yun Yin slowly release, as if his hands were empty, could not find her trace, see her again was just only a dream.

"They are very powerful ... ... careful ... ..."