Chapter 114

Zhu Ran raised his head and looked at Sha Qianmu who is with murderous air rushing toward him. With a scornful smile on his face, not feeling at all, he pushed Hua Qiangu to block in front of him.

Sha Qianmu was abruptly stopped in mid-air on about a foot away from Hua Qiangu, his chest fluctuating because of aggravation. Hua Qiangu had never seen him gets so angry like this before, what kind of emity he and Zhu Ran have? She has never heard them mention it before. But based on Sha Qianmy's furious looks and the deep hatred, it must be a deep grudge that is impossible for both to live under the same sky.

"Zhu Ran! You are despicable worm! Get the hell out right now!"

Sha Qianmu almost shoot out a fire with rage. He repeatedly stuck with his palm, but Zhu Ran But pulled Hua Qiangu tightly from behind hid and dodged using her as a shield. Sha Qianmu afraid that if he aggressively attacking him, It may accidently hurt Hua Qiangu, so his attacked always stopped in time in front of Hua Qiangu.

"Little tot! Get out of the way!"

At this critical moment, whether they can safely retreat is still a question. Hua Qiangu doesn't want them to fight. What's more, she owed Zhu Ran a big favor, she can't just let Sha Jiejie kills him without a clear reason.

"Jiejie, dont...." Hua Qiangu held Sha Qianmu's arm, but was pushed away by him. No matter how he lost his mind, Sha Qianmu had never been a bit rough to her. Looks like this time he is really hate to the extreme. The killing has been decided, Hua Qiangu didn't know what to do at this moment.

Sha Qianmu's long hair fluttering, spreading like a huge curtain. At the same time, the red light bursts with the force of his both arms like a lightsaber straight into Zhu Ran. There is no place for Zhu Ran to retreat, knowing that his strength is too far apart from Sha Qianmu, he still kept his calm and unhurried opened his mouth: "Sha Qianmu, there is a word Liuxia left for you before her death, do you want to know?"

Sha Qianmu's whole person suddenly became stiff, and he took two steps backward in depressed and powerless. However, he still delivered a fatal blow like a meteor shot at Zhu Ran. Seemingly it is unavoidable, but Zhu Ran has his own way to evade it. Unexpectedly, before it didn't wait for him to take action, suddenly there was an additional person in front of him.

"Your opponent is me." Mo Yan received a blow from Sha Qianmu.

No one knew what was going on. Zhu Ran standing there motionless with contemptuous sneer and hatred look on his face.The trembling of his fists revealed his inner excitement and anger at this time.

At this time, Mo Yan wants to put his all into the fight with Sha Qianmu but Sha Qianmu ignored him. He just wanted to instantly attack Zhu Ran and ask him what was Liuxia's last word, but he was restrained by Mo Yan.

"Liuxia was killed by me. If you want to take revenge, find me!" Recalled the scene of 80 years ago, Mo Yan's heart bittness.

Sha Qianmu kept shaking your head: "No, no, it was Zhu Ran that killed her, it was Zhu Ran!"

Hua Qiangu saw that Sha Qianmu gradually began to lose his mind, forcing himself to use the fighting skills, but there was no rule at all in his attacking moves. Attacking but not defending, loopholes appear one after another. The blood pattern continues to spread across the face, little by little spread all over his face.

"Devil Lord!" Chunqiu Bubai was panicked but he was entangled in the fight with many immortals and couldn't get away from it. If Sha Qianmu's patterns are everywhere, he would break away from demonic power, and will be devoured by monster spirit.