Chapter 123

The outer level of the Cloud Palace is especially heavily guarded because there are always people who want revenge or want to be heroes who are not afraid to die charge in. However, at Hua Qiangu's resting place, the Wu Wang Hall, is large and empty beside the outside layer using soundproofing shield to prevent disturbing, not even half of the guards are seen here. On a daily basis, there is only Hua Qiangu alone in this hall sleeping soundly days and nights, but her five senses are thousands of times more sensitive than usual. Just a little bit of movement around will make her feel particularly noisy.

Don't recall the past, the past have too many painful memories. Having supreme power, and live forever without getting old, so she did not pursue or has any expectation of tomorrow. She can do whatever she wants, yet she has no interest in doing anything. She didn't even have to be on guard against randoms waves of assassinations by all sides, in any case she will never die anyway. No matter how serious her injury is, it can be instantly recovered. There is no past, no present, no future, that's what the Walking Dead looks like. She had thought about freezing herself and let herself fall into a deep sleep until Tang Bao is resurrected and have Zhu Ran reawaken her. But she rest assured, worried that there will be any slip in her only slight of hope. In fact, she does not hate this world, or blame the fate or other people but herself, she just become indifferent to the world. She's not a saint, nor mighty likes Bai Zihua. After a series of blows and injuries, closing her heart is the only way she can make herself stay strong in this despair. Perhape, in the subconscious, she still hates Bai Zihua. For the sake of the people of the world, he pushed her to the brink of extinction again and again. However, she still not learned to hurt others, or in the mood wanted to learn. She can only ignore it completely, and her body and mind are numb like a pool of stagnant water.

The arrival of Bai Zihua made Wu Wang Hall become slightly different. At the beginning, she didn't understand herself since she had no intention of revenge or hurt him, why was she willing to let him stay by her side? Is it because she loves him too deeply, unable to let go? Or because she is too lonely, still remembering his warmth? Completely self-aware of the filthiness of herself, but still yearn for him. Later, she understood it in her subconscious mind, she just wanted to know how he would kill her. Living in such an unconscious life, it makes her often feels tired. If she really wants to break it all, she is only willing to die in his hands.

Bai Zihua looking at the hint of self-mockery in her eyes, like the sea and mountain that was about to collapse. Under the hidden despair threw out the tempestuous storm. It made his heart feels pain and a little scared at the same time. She is the god,she has the ability to foresees and sees everything, even though what happened in this world may have no meaning for her. Everyone wants to see their future, but it's like a chess game in which the winner or loser has already decided, very boring and uninteresting. When he was still an immortal, he rarely calculate others or his own fate. But now, he really wants to know the ending result of all of this. Although nothing will change or influence his mind and still only going to do what he thinks is right. But no matter what he also wanted to know wanted, wanted to be sure of the ending so that he will not regret it.

Quietly sitting on the couch, the next morning since he woke up, he has been sitting quietly and meditate. For the entire night, Hua Qiangu did not return. He knew she would not come. Although she actually said that as long as himself accompany her to sleep, she will release one person in each night.

If Mo Yan had heard her offensive and disrespectful remarks, one afraid that he would be extremely outrage. But Bai Zihua is too understand of Hua Qiangu or to say he is too believe in her. This child has always been like this, soft-hearted and love to parade her ability. Actually, he'd rather she hated him to get revenge on him maybe his heart will feel a bit better. But even now, she didn't even say a word of complaint.