Chapter 92

With countless wishful thoughts and emotional feeling, and finally only came with a simple sentence – Gu Tou, I come to bring you home ... ...

Dong Fang Yu Qing thought he knew too many things, seen too much life and death, although not heartless like Bai Zi Hua, regarding other people feeling he was still slightly consider as a cold hearted person. Many times of his rebirth, again and again choosing life and death decision, toward this mortal life somewhat felt a bit tired and weary. However, responsibility has become a habit, even if long ago has been endured through, it is not so easy to put it down.

His feeling for Hua Qian Gu is very complicated, from the first time they met, he already knew her life experience and her fate, she was too pure and too simple, even her thought was so easy to understand.

At the beginning he just feel interesting only, like watching a puppet show, curious to see such a little girl what kind of fate will play in her life. But unknowingly, actually again and again could not help but intervene.

When did he start to love her? Was it when Tang Bao and her together gave him a feeling of being at home, felt the happiness and warmth? Or when he aware of the deep feeling she had for Bai Zi Hua making him felt heartache?

But obviously, he was the one who personally pushed her into Bai Zi Hua's arms. Obviously, he knew that she would fall in love with Bai Zi Hua, obviously, have long known that this kind of love was an extremely deep cliff....

If at first, he could be selfish, leave her by his side, was it possible to change her fate?

However, he doesn't have the right to love Hua Qian Gu, or receiving her love. So could only accordance with the fate, hoping for Bai Zi Hua could love and take care of her on behalf of him. For himself, as long as he still can see her and accompany her, it is more than enough.

.......................

He was too conceited, so indulge that in his heart loves Hua Qian Gu only a little bit. Believing that based on his own wisdom and penetrating , absolutely impossible to mud his foot deeply in.

But when he could not find even her slightest whereabouts, he finally realized his heart was in panic. He almost turned over the six realms upside down, but still not could not find her, seems as if she was disappeared in a thin air. He immediately guessed that she may be banished in the savage wilderness, the hell on earth place that is completely out of his reaches. In a moment of desperation, went to find Bai Zi Hua to ask the question to verified it.

When Bai Zi Hua has been re-appointed as Chang Liu's Sect leader position, he was still likes before an untouchable mighty high immortal, without a slightest hesitation nod to confirm his thoughts, only one sentence: "Mortal crime cannot be exempt, suffering from punishment is hard to spare, a sinner disciple has been exiled to the savage wilderness." His manner remain indifferent, voice was neutral, not even blinking his eyes.

He suddenly realized that he made a mistake, he was wrong to believed in fate, wrong that believed in Bai Zi Hua, crazy enough, handed the most pity little Gu Tou into the hands of this man.

Rather than saying that he was regretted, for Gu Tou he felt heartache and not worth it.

"Everything she did was to save you, in order to get Nu Wa stone, she had to steal the artifact. "

He finally told him the truth that he had kept hidden for a long time, not for the other reason, perhaps, intentional just with to revenge to see him feel guilty of it. But he forgot that this person is no heart.

"I already knew about it." Bai Zi Hua said indifferent voice, Nnt the slightest emotional fluctuations, as if those world shaking things did not happen, just a simple sentence, seems to obliterated all the trace that Hua Qian Gu has been risking through fire and water for him (idiom- willing to risk life and limb.)