Chapter 76

In contrast to the peacefulness in the blackhole, it was chaos above the Eastern Sea.The two most powerful people in the Demon and Immortal Realm, Shao Qian Mo and Bai Zi Hua were in a deadlock.

Meanwhile, Xuan Yuan Lang was being sandwiched between the immortals and demons, Hua Qian Gu and the Demon God. He was worried about her, but as the human emperor, he carried the burden of the entire human realm. What was the use of being emperor if he could not protect his beloved!

Suddenly figure came forward. It was Dong Fang YU Qing. He was not controlling the wind, cloud or sword, yet he could still fly freely at lightning speed in the air. He cut between the two of them, not showing any fear when face with the two most powerful people int he Demon and Immortal Realm.

"Zun Shang, Mo Jun (Demon Sovereign), please stop. If both of you fight, the demons, monsters, immortals and humans will begin fighting, leading to countless casualties. Before the Demon God is born, the world will be destroyed......"

Ordinarily, Bai Zi Hua was stronger than Sha Qian Mo, however he had just recovered, hence it was hard to say who would win.

Bai Zi Hua's gaze was still cold and emotionless. If there was someone that Dong Fang Yu Qing could not understand, it would be Chang Liu High Immortal Bai ZI Hua. Hua Qian Gu had committed such a grave crime for him, yet he did not know how much she weighed in his heart. It was understandable that as the leader of the Immortals, he had to prevent the Demon God even if Gu Tou died. However, it was not forgivable.

Dong Fang Yu Qing had the urge to tell him everything so he could see his expression, and his whether he had a heart.

However, when he thought of how hard Gu Tou tried to keep the truth from him, he held back his tongue.

Bai Zi Hua ignored him and Sha Qian Mo and looked at the entrance to the black hole. "What should we do then?" That certain tone was definitely not an enquiry. It was as if he knew Dong Fang Yu Qing would obstruct him.

Dong Fang yu Qing was slightly shocked and laughed. He thought that he could see everything in the six realms. However, Bai Zi Hua was looking down at him from an even higher position.

Both Sha Qian Mo and Xuan Yuan Lang looked towards him hopefully.

Dong Fang Yu Qing then suggested that in seven days, it would be the night of the full moon. At that time, his strength would be at its weakest. If they gathered all the powers of the few realms, they could perhaps open a small crack in the Black Hole...

"Then I can go in and rescue Xiao Bu Dian?" Sha Qian Mo smiled.

Dong Fang Yu Qing nodded: 'It's not just that."

"Perhaps you could subdue the Demon God whose body has yet to form?" Bai ZI Hua's ink black and bottomless eyes looked at Dong Fang Yu Qing.

"Zun Shang is wise." Dong Fang lowered his head and the corners of his mouth curled up.

"You knew and planned this long ago. hence you were never afraid of the demon god's birth. That is why you encouraged Xiao Gu to steal the Instruments of the Gods?" Bai Zi Hua coldly said.

Dong Fang Yu Qing's body jolted, and the corners of his mouth turned up even more as he squinted his eyes in a smile: "I don't understand what Zun Shang means?"

Bai Zi Hua did not look at him. Even though Zi Xun Qian Xia said Hua Qian Gu and Sha Qian Mo had colluded, it was more believable that the deep thinking Dong Fang Yu Qing rather than the vain Sha Qian Mo had done it.

Kuang Ye Tian and Lan Yu Lan Feng tried to persuade Sha Qian Mo.

Shao Qian Mo only wanted to save Xiao Bu Dian and quickly agreed. Xuan Yuan Lang also agreed since this was a win win situation here he could prevent the Demon God from being born and save Qian Gu.