Chapter 131

When a person makes a decision, the heart slowly calms down. Just go do it and wait for the results.

Not wanting to hear the sounds of killing, screaming and mourning of this world combining with the drums sounds beating nonstop outside the Cloud Palace, Hua Qiangu swept her sleeves creating an enchantment, then quietly bathed inside the room, leaving immortals and demons fighting each other outside in bloody rain battle.

There's a layer of white smoke floating on the surface of the pool, adding with the incense burning in the corner of the room, it's foggy everywhere unable to see clearly, as if a fairy land in the painting. With her eyes closed, hugging her knees and quietly sinking at the bottom of the pool. Being wrapped in by warm water, she felt as if she had returned to the day when she was imprisoned on the bottom of Changliu sea. Although it was lonely and sad, it was also calm and peaceful.

Lighted smoke spiralled up, as she walked out of the pool with bare feet. Like the lotus in water, this is the most beautiful scene in the world. The slander hands like lotus root peel off layers of mantle, controlled the dress to fly over and wear them completely. The tassels were lightly swayed, extremely flamboyant. The body was wrapped with four ribbons floating in mid-air, and ink-like hair was casually twisted with a flower branch.

This will be a magnificent curtain call.

Walking through the winding corridor, the surrounding was getting colder and colder, and then the secret door was opened. Sha Qianmu is still lying there quietly. Reaching out her hand and gently touched his cheek, trying to remember the way he smiled.

Fire Phoenix has been flying in Nine Heavens, it should not stay in one place for too long. Hua Qiangu lowered her head and kissed him on the forehead, whispering softly: "Jiejie (sister), don't sleep no more, it's time to wake up...."

The empty voice whirled in the room for a long time. The little red pretty imprint like flower between Sha Qiangmu's eyebrows shine brilliantly. Hua Qiangu took a long stare at his face, before she turned away and left with a smile in the corner of her lips.

"Take care."

There was pouring rain outside, and the sky was dark. The three layers outside the cloud palace were covered not even a drip of water could leak in. Mo Bingxian was standing at the door with his hands behind his back.

Hua Qiangu looked at him with an expressionless face: "What are you doing here?"

Mo Bingxian's eyes were full of complex, opened his palm and a light sword appeared in his hand. It was burned with pressing, but there was no murderous air.

"Don't go."

Knowing that it is a dead end, why is she still so persistent? Today, no matter what he will try his best to stop her. Once she's gone, she'll never be able to return. Today he's not asking for anything, he just wants her to be okay.

Hua Qiangu's eyes were cold as she stride over: "It's none of your business."

Instantly Mo Bingxian's long sword stopped not far away from her foot. It rained heavily and soon after drenched him a little.

"Unless I die, otherwise I don't want to see you kill others, and let alone see others kill you!"

Hua Qiangu stepped slightly slowed down, Mo Bingxian has arrived behind her. A huge silver light covered all over her, the demon power in her body dissipated rapidly under his disintegration and swiftly disappeared.

"What a joke, in this world who is capable of killing me!"

Hua Qiangu's two fingers lightly pressed on the middle of her eyebrows, a yellow light was drawn out, heavily hit on the silver light, and then directly hit Mo Bingxian's chest. A huge explosion sounds was heard.