Epilogue 5 - Strike first and gains upper hand

Late at night that day, while Hua Qiangu was sleeping soundly, her quilt was suddenly removed.

"Father, don't bother me." Hua Qiangu turned around and continued to sleep.

"Gu Tuo, it's me." Donfang Yuqing took out her coat and put on her shoes.

Hua Qiangu was still half-awake, thinking that she was still dreaming.

"Teacher, how did you get in?"

"Don't bother how I get in, North Dipper and others are drunk. Come, I will take you out to see the stars."

Dongfang Yuqing picked up the little meatball and flew out of the window. Sheng Xiaomo pretended not to see, hurriedly closed the window and go to sleep.

"I have never seen senior brother lost before. Dongfang I will watch out for you, haha..."

Hua Qiangu tightly wrapped around Donfang Yuqing's neck, staring at the clouds passing by her in surprise.

"Teacher, I just dreamed of you. How did you come out of my dream?"

Dongfang Yuqing laughed: "Gu Tuo is also my only dream."

Hua Qiangu blushed at once. What did you mean by that? How can it sound so corny?

"Teacher, are you a deity?"

"No. Don't call me teacher, call me Dongfang."

"Oh, Dongfang, where are we going?"

"Stars gazing, of course, we have to go to the Milky Way."

Dongfang Yuqing took her to fly above the Nine Heaven of Milky Way in one breath. This is the second time they came here.

"I, I must not be fully awake yet."

Hua Qiangu looked at the boundless stars dumbfounded.

Dongfang Yuqing threw out a folding fan in his hand and immediately became a small boat. Hua Qiangu sits on the side of the boat, taking off her shoes and dipped her feet on the stars in the galaxy. It's sparkling everywhere.

Dongfang Yuqing reached out his hand to hold her in his arms. Unlike her previous skinny, the chubby her has developed very well. Dongfang Yuqing had to carefully avoid her chest.

Hua Qiangu leaned against Dongfang Yuqing, looking at the beautiful scenery in front of her and took a deep breath making an exclamation from time to time.

All of a sudden, a radish appeared in front of her.

"Want to eat?"

Hua Qiangu took a bite. It was very crunchy.

"Very sweet! Thank you. Dongfang, can you bring me here often in the future?"

"Okay, would you like to be with me forever?"

Hua Qiangu looked at him and nodded shyly. Does the teacher want to marry her? Finally, there's someone who wants her? Awesome! Father is going to be super delighted! What should she do next, oh right, kissing!

Dongfang Yuqing touched her head, seeing that she closed her eyes slightly and raised her head, he couldn't help laughing out loud. He took her into his arms and patted her hand twice. Hua Qiangu felt sleepy all of a sudden and before she dozed off she kinda heard Dongfang whispered something in her ear.

"Silly Gu Tuo, you are now is someone else's wife, how can I kiss you at will."

"I know you have a lot of things to ask me, It's not like I don't want to tell you, but I don't even know the answer myself. I'm stuck in the infinite of reincarnation and have seen too many things. In fact, I am more ruthless than anyone. Treating you and the Six Realms as the chess pieces. I produced clouds and rain (idiom- creating chaos). What demon god reborn, it was just a game out of my boredom. The result was that I lost and the price I had to pay is my heart and losing you forever. If I can start over again, I would not let you go to Changliu Mountain, nor let you meet him. The bet this time is not to tease you. It takes 15 years to cure your eyes anyway, so instead of waiting, I just want to have some more time with you."