Chapter 127

Zhu Ran was caught off guard by Ni Mantian's death. The time was much earlier than he expected. Is it because of Bai Zihua? Or she could not stand the stand the cruel and indifference of herself no more?

It's not easy to personally cut off the main reason which maintenance of your own existence. He knew that Hua Qiangu has gotten over with it, or perhaps she has given up. Even when he reported on the progress of Killing 3,000 demons plan, she seemed to have lost her interest.

She did not go to see Bai Zihua anymore, and moved to stay at Prajna Hall alone. At the beginning she shut herself in days and nights. When she came out she hosted a big lavish banquet in the hall. Watching the demons dancing around, and herself did not touch a drip of wine listening to the musical instruments Si Zhu, flute, Zither, reclining on the couch to sleep.

The whole person has changed. She's no longer cold but seemed to be a bit wooden. But it is not really wooden, it should be said that she is often distracted. Her reaction to the surroundings was much slower. Her tone is faint, no longer concealing anything, with decisive eyebrows, and penetrating and empty eyes. But there is a trace of sadness lingering.

There is an all-night banquet again.The hangover demon wantonly poking fun at Her Highness, filled with lustful and obscene sense everywhere. Hua Qiangu seemed to turn a blind eye to everything in front of her, she quietly sleeping on the highest place on the gold couch, only a plate of fruits and a cup of tea were placed on the table. Recently, the excessive consumption of demonpower has made her exhausted, but she had developed a bad habits before, without Bai Zihua accompanied it's difficult for her to fall asleep. When she thought through everything, and determined to do it, she actually began to fear darkness and silence. She started to put herself in the bright light, listened to the sounds of music playing, singing and laughing and screaming around. Surrounded by the people, made her feel safe.

Suddenly a hand reached over her shoulder and kneaded it gently. She grasped it and slowly opened her eyes. A beautiful face seemed to be unreal looks flustered and innocent, and the eyes are like the clearest crystal in the world.

She sighed softly. Suddenly a hand holding a grape reached to her mouth again, another man who seemed to be out of this world was trying to squeeze out a smile and look at her.

"No need, you all can go back." Hua Qiangu gave a wry smile and raised her head looked at Zhu Ran who was nearby. Lately he's been looking for some stunning beauty men to serve her. He even asked the painter to draw many scrolls of pictures, or directly like this bringing people to the banquet for her to pick. He acted as if it's necessary to find several toy-boys for her to pass the time. It's like the fine sounding name 'to atone for one's crime by meritorious deeds.

Obviously the two men were more afraid of Zhu Ran, they did not dare to move at all.

Zhu Ran's tone was relaxed: "Which one do you like?"

"Knock it off, you know I am not a lustful person, let them all go."

Knowing that Hua Qiangu loves Bai Zihua, so most people Zhu Ran brought to her look like undusty, out of this world immortals, not the bewitching demons type.

"Honorable God can't always think about Bai Zihua for the rest of your life. You still have a long future to go, should make some plans for yourself. There are so many outstanding men in the world. As long as Honorable God wants, there is nothing that you can't obtain. Why bother to cling on Bai Zihua? This kind of fun pleasure between men and women, once the Honorable God experience it, you will definitely like it."

Hearing this, Hua Qiangu could not help but smile: "Aren't you not affected by drinking?"

Zhu Ran was taken aback and did not answer.