The Journey of Flower - Chapter 009

"Hua Qian Gu, there are no longer any gods left in this world!" Dong Fang Yu Qing replied

Hua Qian Gu, was shell shocked. What did he mean by there not being any gods left in this world?

A world without gods...

"The ancient god tribes often fought amongst themselves and there were few left to begin with. At last with the birth of the Demon God, in order to exterminate the many demons and monsters and seal the demon gods, the gods became extinct. The last god sacrificed herself and used her flesh and blood to repair the ruins of this world that had been devastated by the war" Dong Fang Yu Qing explained
Qian Gu, do you know how frightening the evil in human hearts are, that the demon god that is born of this evil cannot even controlled gods. Why does the birth of the demon god incite so much terror? It is because even if the human and immortal realms join forces, it cannot possibly match the tremendous power of the gods. Hence the birth of the demon god is equivalent to the the coming of the end of the world. It cannot be avoided and it cannot only be delayed day by day as people try their best to delay it and devise new . And the 16 ancient instruments of the gods are the crux of the crux.

Hua Qian Gu, raised her head and looked at him. She did not understand a lot of things yet, but suddently, she felt all the goosebumps on her body rise. Just one demon god could destroy the entire realm of gods. This meant that now the six realms were only left with 5 realms. They always referred to gods and immortals together. However this world did not have gods anymore, only immortals who were cultivated from humans.

"Then-then doesn't that mean that there could be wars anytime soon?"

"Yes, at the fastest, it could begin next month.It could also take a few years or decades. It depends on how well the various immortals sects protect the various instruments of the gods. But the will of heaven cannot be defied...... the demon god will be born sooner or later."

"How scary......"

" Even though this is true, it is impossible that humans would just accept their fate. Tomorrow, I need to urgently rush back and I cannot send you further. It is impossible for you to reach the Immortal's Feast on time by foot. You better go on horseback."

"Ah?But I don't know how to ride a horse......"

"I will teach you tomorrow."

"You seem to know everything!" Hua Qian Gu looked at him with a face of adulation.

"Ke-ke, if there is anything you don't know, you can ask me."

"Right, this." Hua Qian Gu suddenly recalled and removed the pendant she was wearing,"This was given to me by Yi Qiao Jun who said it could be used to break curses and spells. Recently, it is always emitting heat and sometimes it even glows at night. What's happening. Lang gege asked me not to wear it anymore and said it wasn't something good. I don't know myself. Can you help me look at it......"

" The Heaven's Droplet right? Its heating up?" the edges of dong fang yu king's mouth curled up as he held it in his hand. It should be almost done.

"Can you see the red thing inside?"

"I see it..."

"This is a ling chong(sacred bug?) that Yi Qiao Ge grew for you using secret arts".

"Ah?Bug?Like placing a parisite"

"No, this is different from a parasitic bug. It has more uses and there are more types. Yi Qiao Ge sometimes implants it directly into the human body to gather information. Other times, they use it to kill.

"How scary......" Hua Qian Gu was scared she stumbled back two steps. To think that she had carried it around for so long.

" Its alright. This is just an ordinary ling chong. It is grown using your blood and absorbs your essence to take its form and it will only listen to you. It has a little powers but it isn't really very formidable. Since you are always alone, it can be a travelling companion and a pet. Do you have a knife"