The Journey of Flower - Chapter 081

There was complete silence, everyone was shocked, the atmosphere was bleak and filled with the heavy stench of blood.

Luo Shi Yi and the others were sad, although Hua Qian Gu was saved, she was now paralyzed. Not living but also not dying, death was simpler and easier.

Mo Yan was angry: "Sect junior, what are you doing? In front of the immortals here, are you not protecting her? Outsiders would think Chang Liu is giving her preferential treatment."

Bai Zi Hua replied coldly: "She is my disciple, I will punish her however I want, who disagrees with my decision?"

All the immortals were quiet, this was the first time they saw Bai Zi Hua full of arrogance, chilling them to the bones, no one dared to say anything.

Mo Yan knew Bai Zi Hua was always calm with an even temper, in hundreds of years, this was the first time he acted differently, Mo Yan's heart was filled with discontentment, his brows furrowed, but he did not say anything else.

Bai Zi Hua stood in a pool of blood, realizing that he acted rudely, slowly closing his eyes, but the red blood still made him dizzy. Trying to ignore the strong surges and strange emotions in his heart, he sighed deeply.

"The traitorous disciple Hua Qian Gu, even though she committed grave sins, fortunately she stopped in time, not allowing the Demon God to be released to endanger the world. Seventeen Xiao Hun nails, that is Chang Liu's punishing her for the world. As for the 101 sword wounds, that is my disciplining her as her teacher. Even though this is not sufficient to make up for her mistakes, it will make her think about what she has done. Immortals are merciful, even to demons, they are given a chance to repent if they put down their weapons. She is still very young, still does not know what is right and what is wrong, it is my fault for not teaching her properly so she accidentally chose the wrong path. Previously at the disciple selection ceremony, I made a promise to the immortals of Chang Liu, I would teach her as best as I could, not knowing something like this would happen. Raising but not teaching the child is the fault of the father, teaching but not doing it properly is the fault of the teacher. I have sinned against the immortals of Chang Liu, have sinned worse against the immortals of the six realms, I should be punished with her."

"Sect junior!" Mo Yan's face changed, immediately realizing what he was about to say, he wanted to put a stop to this, but Bai Zi Hua already began speaking.

"This is an order for the disciples of Chang Liu, High Immortal Bai Zi Hua is dismissed from the position of Chang Liu's Sect Leader, Shi Zun Mo Yan will temporarily replace me. The remaining 64 Xiao Hun nails, I will be punished in place of my traitorous disciple, begin the punishment immediately!"

"Zun Shang!" Everyone was terrified, kneeling down immediately.

"Zun Shang, there's no need, Hua Qian Gu's punishment is enough, if even you......" Luo Shi Yi and the others were anxious, looking at him in helplessness.

"Wrong is wrong, the world needs an explanation. The rules at Chang Liu cannot be taken lightly, the punishment calls for 81 Xiao Hun nails, not even a single nail can be unaccounted for." Bai Zi Hua seemed strangely calm, as if speaking about a simple matter, then passed the Sect Leader's feather to Mo Yan.

Mo Yan fiercely pounded the table, so angry that his lips trembled. How could he not know Bai Zi Hua's personality, the Sect Leader position was not important, it could be returned after some time, but 64 Xiao Hun nails, even immortals with immense internal energy could not be safe. Does he think he is a god? Or he would not die no matter what?

But Bai Zi Hua already decided, tying himself to the Zhu Xian Pillar. The Head of the Court of Law looked at Mo Yan, Mo Yan reluctantly closed his eyes, signaling weakly with his hand.