The Journey of Flower - Chapter 036

Sha Qian Mo and Hua Qian Gu played until midnight. She wanted to return but accidentally fell asleep. The next morning, Sha Qian Mo brought her back to Chang Liu and left. While Hua Qian Gu flew on the Emotionless sword back to Jue Qing Hall, she was knocked off her sword by a drop of water. Laying on the ground, she looked up to see Ni Man Tian laughing at her. Shuo Feng was also there. They were practicing near a stream. It appeared Ni Man Tian saw her fly by so decided to knock her off her sword.

"Weren't you very impressive in the Xian Jian Games? Why are you useless now? Can't even avoid a drop of water, don't tell me your injury hasn't healed?"

Hua Qian Gu ignored her, stood up and brushed off the dirt. Raising her hand, the Emotionless sword automatically returned to her.

Ni Man Tian looked at the Emotionless sword with bitterness, she did not know at that time Zun Shang gave Hua Qian Gu the sword, too bad for her Bi Luo sword. Although Ni Man Tian always wanted to be Luo Shi Yi's disciple, she was upset that Hua Qian Gu was the Sect Leader's disciple, new grudge added to old animosity, the hatred deepened.

"Oh, your status is higher now, I should call you Sect Senior, I can't be disrespectful! You've been the Sect Leader's disciple for a year, you've probably learned a lot from Zun Shang, why not teach your sect junior a few moves?"

After saying this, she swung her sword to attack. Hua Qian Gu quickly stepped away. Shuo Feng crossed his arms and lazily watched them.

Hua Qian Gu tried to fight back, her sword technique was smooth but lacked cohesion, there was power but without the internal energy, obviously she was not a match for Ni Man Tian.

Ni Man Tian's beautiful eyes were frosty, she was not in a hurry to win, deliberately using hundreds of moves as if to tease. She wanted to show off everything Luo Shi Yi had taught her to Hua Qian Gu. She was already talented, and the embarrassment from the Xian Jian Games motivated her to train harder. During the year, while Hua Qian Gu comfortably lived in leisure, she never relaxed for a moment at Tan Lan Hall. Both her strength and cultivation increased greatly, many times compared to last year. As for Hua Qian Gu, beside reading, sleeping, cooking, reciting poetry, painting, she fermented wine, planted flowers......

Her cultivation barely improved. Naturally, she was not a match for Ni Man Tian, and her internal energy had not healed fully, thus Ni Man Tian led her by the nose.

Ni Man Tian purposely wanted to humiliate her, shearing her clothes but never touching the flesh. Finally, she flew up high into the air and violently kicked Hua Qian Gu from behind, causing her to fall on the ground, her face full of mud.

"Sect Senior! Stand up!" Ni Man Tian arrogantly clapped her hands and turned to leave, her mouth mumbling, "Calling yourself the Sect Leader's disciple, how useless! Haha, my teacher Luo Shi Yi is the best!"

Hua Qian Gu was infuriated. It was her fault that she used the excuse of healing from injury and did not train diligently, not Bai Zi Hua's fault. She was tired from the fight so she continued to lay on the ground, not bothering to get up. She had never been an ambitious person. Her original wish was to live an easy life. Then later, she had another wish, which was to be Bai Zi Hua's disciple. Since Heaven kindly granted both wishes, she only wanted to live in peace now.

But Hua Qian Gu suddenly realized Bai Zi Hua's reputation was at stake. Everyone might not know her name, but they surely knew her as the disciple of Chang Liu's High Immortal. Hua Qian Gu made up her mind to train diligently from now on. She was Bai Zi Hua's only disciple. She must not shame him. One day, she would defeat Ni Man Tian!

Shuo Feng put out his hand and helped Hua Qian Gu up. He knelt and brushed off the dirt on her clothes, surprising her because they were not friends. Then he patted her head and told her to go back to Jue Qing Hall. Hua Qian Gu did not know what else to say except muttering a quick thank you. On the outside, it might seem as if Shuo Feng and Ni Man Tian were on the same team since they were usually together, but he never bullied Hua Qian Gu. Shuo Feng might not be a bad person after all.