Chapter 110

Overwhelmed by the weight, one of Dongfang's leg was already knelt on the ground. Seeing this, Hua Qiangu's heart became even more anxious. Disregard everything, she flew straight to him. Seven palms attacking her at the same time from all directions. She screamed angrily, and her whole body was surging with demon energy, causing those people bounced off.

She quickly flew to Donfang Yuqing's side, helping him lift up the huge rock, but she didn't expect that the more she exert her strength, the stone is getting heavier and sank down a little more. Seeing the situation is worse, Hua Qiangu was in great shocked, repeatedly strike with her palms. The neon light dancing in the air, wanted to the huge rock, but they were sucked into the stone.

Seeing the heavy stone is about to crush Dongfang to the ground, Hua Qiangu took out a thick wooden stakes from her hand and supported it, vainly attempt to pulled Dongfang out from the stone. Unexpectedly, that stone seemed to stick to him, and the wooden stakes could not withstand the weight and broke instantly.

Hua Qiangu could only relied on her both hands to lift the stone up, the greater the force, the heavier the stone. No matter how much energy she put in, she still unable to lift the stone. Instead, if she let go of her hands, Dongfang would completely smash to the ground.

Since there was no defense behind her, Hua Qiangu activated her enchantment, separated those seven people from each others. The lower lip were bites hard enough to bleed.The Seven Stars Lords are no longer attacking, and stood at the side quietly. The Destroyer of Armies Star Lord lightly moved his lips, as if he was sending sound transmission to someone. A moment later, seven people looked at each other and nodded, putting the dazzling star stone into the sleeve, and disappeared without a trace.

Oh no, Xiao Ye was taken away by them!

Hua Qiangu wanted to chase after them, but she could not loosen her grip. She closed her eyes and chanted. She wanted to use the magic spells, but did not expect that just after two steps, was forced back into her body by the array formations.

Dongfang Yuqing was pressed beneath a mountain-like rock, Hua Qiangu couldn't see him, she could only asked him aloud: "Dongfang, are you okay?"

"I am fine, don't worry about me. Hurry up to chase after them, otherwise it would be too late!"

Hua Qiangu did not dare to let go of her hands, she exhausted all her strength trying to hold it up. Only felt that a little unloading stone would crush him flat.

"Is there any way to remove this stone?"

Dongfang Yuqing laughed helplessly with two hands on his chest and said: "Your Shifu has come up with this method to trap me and me has dragged you in, it's really...."

Hua Qiangu asked with concerned: "Is it pressing on you? Does it hurt?"

"It's okay, I still can hold on to it."

A steady stream of qi poured into her both hands. The stone seemed to have life in it, it stop increasing weight, but everytime when Hua Qiangu tried to use force it sank again. Seeing this, she was afraid and did not dare to mess around again. When Hua Qiangu stop using her qi, the stone is slightly lighter.

The two people, one of them was suppressed and the other dared not let go. It has been several days since they were stuck in the seven star array formations, and had tried all methods, but still could not move the stone. The sound transmission, the whistle, wanted to ask for reinforcements, but there were no use, it could not transmitted pass the array formations. The Five-stars Glory Day is coming soon, Hua Qiangu was like an ant on a hot pot being very anxious.