Chapter 112

Sha Qianmu and his people have arrive a bit earlier than Hua Qiangu's group, but they could not break through the enchantment in the sky that formed by combining the forces of the immortals above the Immortal Jade Pool. Originally, everything was in Mo Yan's plan, with the heavenly troops to drag the army of demons on the Kunlun Mountains, and then use the boundary to block out Sha Qianmu and his people. They only need to delay until the time of Five-star Glory to execute Nan Wuye, so those demons will not have time to make a scene.

Twelve Earthly Branches, Eighteen Arhats, Twenty-four Heavenly Buddhas, Twenty-eight Constellation, Thirty-six Divine Generals just for the sake of safety because this time Immortal banquet has invited almost all the Nine Heavens celestials and Buddhas. The enchantment was created by the join force of the immortals, so it is impossible for Sha Qianmu's group to breakthrough.

Mo Yan stood next to Nan Wuye with a cold smile, letting the demons outside the boundary madly raging, trying to destroy the boundary, he didn't even bother to lift his head to look at them.

At this time, the people from savage of wilderness floated in the air like a dark cloud over the Immortal Jade Pool, a dark mass of more than 3,000 people. Although not as uniform as the army, they still managed to be organized. This making the immortals being dumbfounded.

Emperor Xuanwu caught a glimpse of a corrupt ghost Fu Mu waving to him in triumph. Other Immortals also have caught sight of people in the past who had enmity with them or had personally banished to the savage of wilderness by them. Among them there are giant humming beasts, stepping on auspicious clouds like four flames, majestically roar making the Immortal Jade Pool also rippling.

All the immortals present were as pale as white paper in an instant. It never occurred to them that these people had escaped from the savage of wilderness. Too many unclear resentments and grievances or with guilty consciences. The immortals with limited abilities are afraid of being revenged, they quietly get up and leave the table.

In the sky were full of demons baring the teeth and claws, roaring in an attempt to break through the boundary, making the light in Immortal Jade Pool was darkened a lot in an instant.

Although Sheng Xiaomu did not see Dongfang Yuqing and Hua Qiangu, seeing that everyone could come to Mount Kunlin, he able to guessed the two of them should have already escaped from the Seven-Star Maze, so he quickly rushed to Mo Yan: "Eldest senior sect brother, hurry to inform the Second sect brother."

Mo Yan frowned and snorted in response: "Just a small group of demons and falling immortals, it's not worth bothering about. There is no need for him to make a trip here."

Zihua is quite fond of this child Nan Wuye., he won't be able to bear seeing him being tortured. Even more he would not want to know the bloody slaughter he had done before, so why bother to make him feel uncomfortable. Obviously, the bottom of his heart is already bitter enough.

When realizing Mo Yan's thought, Sheng Xiaomu could not help but smile slightly. However, his brows are still frowning: "I'm not worried about them, but Hua Qiangu only listens to second sect brother. If she uses the power of demon god....."

Mo Yan tightened his hands: "I will let her die without a burial place before that!"

"Dongfang, it is Sha Jiejie!"

Hua Qiangu and Dongfang Yuqing made themselves invisible among the crowd. While Dongfang Yuqing is trying to break through the boundary, Hua Qiangu saw Sha Qianmu's lotus couch, but because of thick layers of the veils she could not see Sha Qianmu's face. Even if they are far apart from each other, she still could feel the blood-red demon spirit and murderous aura around the lotus couch.