Chapter 111

The ice and snow have not yet melt, there is still a vast expanse of white between heaven and earth. Silver moon hanging high, the light was not like ordinary softness. It it a bit dazzling to the eyes, and a circle of faint red light around it was extraordinarily monstrous, making the night becomes even more bleak.

It's a full moon again.

Shen Xiaomu's eyes that always flirtatious and lazy has a rare glimmer of worry. Thinking of tomorrow celestial banquet, the ominousness feeling bursted in his heart. Suddenly he noticed the demon spirit from the flute, he quickly put several seals on it. Stopping the demon spirit from flowing out.

In the past year, Nan Wuye has transformed every full moon night. Everyday gathered the spirit of heaven and earth, combining with the essence of the full moon, he be able to get rid of the childish form and turned into a young boy. Some of the remaining demon power in his body has increased tremendously, and his mind is better than the adult, so it is hard to cope with. The 'Appease' flute was uproar in disturbance making Shen Xiaomu's brows wrinkled even deeper.

At this time, Nan Wuye's body in the dazzling star stone has slowly changed, and the pain made him wake up from a deep sleep. The dazzling star stone entirely wrapped up by the muddy demon spirit. It is no longer the face of innocent child, but instead changed to a beautiful and elegant young boy with a hint of savageness and rebellion in his innocence. At first glance, the pair of pure eyes had a trace of sinister and cunning, but there was also a seductive charm between his frowned brows. He twisted his body gently in the stone, only to hear the cracking sound of his bones and muscles.

He has sleep long enough, and finally come to the time of the good show. His bright eyes stared into the distance, and the face was full of smiles.

HuaHua jiejie (sister), I am waiting for you to come save me....

The huge island is quietly floating in the air, like a phantom in the dark.

After Hua Qiangu went for a lap, she noticed that more than 3,000 people are basically ready. There are all kinds of emotions burning in their eyes, such as hatred, and wild ambition, they are eager to arrive at Kunlun and have a great war with the immortal realm.

That huge murderous and oppressive force made her a little breathless. Although Dongfang and Zhu Ran are full of ambition and so sure of the success, she has no confidence at all. Even at this moment, she is still hesitating.

However, this matter is the same as stealing the god artifacts. Clearly knows it is wrong, but she still has to do it. She fully aware that the obstacle in front of her are not only Changliu and Immortal Realm but Shiful as well. Nonetheless she has no choice but obligate to fight. Xiao Ye is her child. There is no one in this world who could bear to watch their own child die without helping.

"What is that? Take it down." Hua Qiangu looked at the top of the battle flag with the word 'Hua' (Flower) hanging high above making her heart pause for a moment. They are going to save the person, not to go on battle.

Duo Langan understood her meaning, so he ordered people to take the flag down.

"I met Lanyu Lanfeng. I told her you have left the savage of wilderness and now staying at the island. Did she go to look for you?" Hesitant for a long time, Hua Qiangu could not hold her curiosity but ask. After returning, Duo langan still behaved as usual and said nothing. She guessed that Lauyu Lanfeng probably did not come to see him.

As expected, Duo Langan was taken aback for a moment and then slowly shook his head: "No."

It turned out it wasn't an illusion that somebody was peeping at him from the bottom of the the ocean, it really was that person.