Chapter 102

TN: Sha Qianmu likes to call Hua Qiangu as Xiao Pudian as a term of adornment. I replaced it with Little Tot to make it easy to remember.

Hua Qiangu and Dongfang flew in the air micro observation the sea. Seeing the confrontation between two sides wanted to draw closer and look carefully but they were blocked by the magic screen. You Ruo was locked in a huge bubble above the demons. She looked safe and sound, no injury on her body.

"Gu Tou, Is it safe for you to go see Sha Qianmu alone?"

"Rest assured. I will be fine seeing Sha Jiejie."

"Then I am going to Yu Qiao Ge Pavillion first. There seemed to have news of Xiao Ye, so I will not accompany you. It is not good if Sha Qianmu sees me. Remember, when you meet him make sure to well appease him. His demon aura is too heavy, plus currently bearing with strong revengeful mood. Even if seeing you have come back, he may not necessarily going to stop. I am worry he is too impulsive."

"Alright, I know."

The two then split up.

"Release Ruo Yuo." Mo Yan frowned.

"Release Hua Qiangu." The sounds of Sha Qianmu slowly came from the lotus couch unable to tell a bit of his emotional feelings.

"She is Changliu's disciple. You have no right to ask."

"You can't decide. Let have Bai Zhihua come to talk."

"Sect leader junior brother has decided not to see you. My dignified Changliu would be intimidated by you demon?"

"Mo Yan, I will never let the incident 80 years ago happen again. Even if I have to use the power of two devil and demon realms, I must protect her. You don't play trick with me again, my patience is limited. The reason why it's so long I only urging you guys but not starting the war because I don't want to put Little Tot in difficult position. Otherwise, even if I can rescue you, she will be angry and ignore me. I know what trick you are up to, but I don't care. Don't think that this little girl has become Little Tot's disciple, I will let her go. I'll give you five more days, this is the last deadline. By that time, I will kill this girl, extinguish your Mt Changliu, and conquer the whole immortal realm, I don't believe I can't save her from the sarvag of wilderness!"

Mo Yan coldy snorted: "Do you think you still have this ability? You just merely depends on more people. If you really have ability come out and fight with me now."

"You don't have the qualification!" Even Sha Qianmu rebukes with disdain, but the sounds of his voice was peerlessly elegant.

Mo Yan was angry, both of his hands form the spells, a huge light wave struck out causing the surrounding seawater sucked down, tumbling and surge into the sky rushing towards the demons.

Sha Qianmu coldly waves his long sleeve as if freezing light in the air. Hus white wrist turned over, slender fingertips flicked and suddenly all the glass water was smashed to pieces.

The two are far apart. After exchanging a few strokes in the air, Mo Yan is getting more and more frightened. His eyebrows is getting deeper. In term of cultivation, Sha Qianmu is bold and unconstrained, but himself is steady and restrained. Because of this his power can't compare to Sha Qianmu, but his endurament is better than him. Moreover, Sha Qianmu has always been conceited, so it is better to go straight ahead in the battle. Even if his strength may not be as good as Sha Qianmu, having self-controlled it is not difficult to win against him. But today, he didn't expect that less than a year, Sha Qianmu's cultivation has increased so much. Mo Yan used his power to heal Bai Zihua, so his energy has decreased a lot. The Third Junior Sect brother has always been negligent, doesn't like cultivating may not be able to help out. If there is really a fight, with his troops, Changliu definitely in danger.