Chapter 100

When You Ruo returned to Jiu Qing Hall there was already late at night, his room was dark, seems like he already went to bed.

His energy strength was seriously damaged, time is limited, he doesn't have enough time to slowly practice to restore it back, can only force to use the external power to make up or urge to use the internal force. Originally he has lost half of his immortal body already, naturally cannot burden, often fall asleep.

Bai Zi Hua has became immortal hundred of years ago, even if resting, but also in deep meditation, while cultivated also absorbing the universe spiritual energy. But did not think that even he did not have enough sleep, actually still dreaming. In his dream he saw he was holding the Duan Nian sword and then the sword stabbed into Xiao Gu's body, his white robe, her face, full of blood everywhere.

Hua Qian Gu at this moment stealth in the courtyard of the peach trees, her mood is extremely in a mess. She already left but came back because Tang Bao happily and delighted found her and told her everything about what happened at the end of disciple worship event.

"Gu Tou, Gu Tou! Zun Shang already accepted You Ruo into the sect, made her become Chang Liu the 128th disciples ah ah ah! "

"I know, whatever I don't care, just only another Shi mei (Junior sect sister), at least good or bad Shi Fu still haven't rejected me." After all, he still accepted a new disciple, Hua Qian Gu completely hopelessness, in low spirits lower her head down to comfort herself.

"Stupid Gu Tou, you forget your own seniority in the sect! You are one hundred twenty-seven, alright !! You Ruo is not Zun Shang's disciple! She is your disciple ah !!"

"What?" Hua Qian Gu was stunned like seeing a ghost, did not move at all.

Tang Bao hit her pinch her bite her: "Like I said before how could possible Zun Shang didn't keep his own words, if he eats his own words he would become fat fat! Ha ha ha!" Tang Bao is very happy, before because of the punishment Bai Zi Hua did to Hua Qian Gu it hates him hates to death, whenever it saw him staring at him with its angry eyeball, and now showing a small sign of forgiving him.

How could it be? How could You Ruo become her apprentice? She is obviously is not present, how could possible out of the thin air has a disciple!

She wanted to ask Bai Zi Hua to clear up this matter, and deal with many other things, in a blink of an eye, she slipped into Chang Liu then sneak into Jiu Qing Hall.

But the only thing she can do, was watching like a door keeper god in the yard sitting on the tree, helplessly looking at the door in a daze.

Wu wu wu (whining), wanted to see Shi Fu, very emotionally wanted to be embraced in his arms.

Shi Fu, you really don't want Xiao Gu anymore?

At this time, she heard a screaming sound of You Ruo from her own previous room. Her heart was startled, could it be Sha Jiu Jiu has captured people all the way to Jiu Qing Hall?!

She wanted to flew over to check, but saw You Ruo was very happy and glad in her hands holding a box, laughing and exciting ran over to Bai Zi Hua's room.

Hua Qian Gu was stunned on the tree, her mouth was stay wide open for a long time, without any reaction.

Wh, what! ?

Oh no!

You Ruo didn't even bothered to knocked the door, in a rush directly went into Bai Zi Hua's room.

Hua Qian Gu was panting with rage, frowned her eyebrow, with grimace expression, one million dissatisfaction. Shi Fu is still sleeping! How can she rush into his room like that! Even if she did not wake Shi Fu up, what if she not careful and saw Shi Fu did not wear clothes, if she continued like this eventually would destroy this girl to death!