Chapter 109

Taoist Seven Star Path

Nan Wuye was detained in the Nine Heavens, mainly guarded by Seven Northern Star Lords.

Hua Qiangu had seen them twice at the celestial banquet, but did not greet each others. At that time those seven deities didn't drink or chat with people, their attention only focused on playing chess with six Southern Dipper Lords. There were scuffled game between the thirteen men. It had been several days since the celestial banquet ended, but they hadn't finished their chess game yet. The intensity of the battle was unimaginable.

Their chess pieces were all stars in the sky that could build as the best weapons in the world. Of course, it could also forge as the strongest cage in the world. At the same time, they laid out the Northern Dipper seven-stars formation which is the source of the million arrays, nothing in the universe able to break it. Most of the other formation in the world are derived from them.

Hua Qiangu looking at it from afar. Although the sky was pitch black, she still able to see through layers of barrier, the seven shining stars in the Nine Heavens. Importantly, Xiao Ye is in the center surrounded by the Celestial Pivot Star, Great Gate Star, Prosperity Star, and Scholar Star.

Dongfang Yuqing followed her line of sight and looking at the northern sky. He then touched her head to ease her worries.

"Let's go."

Hua Qiangu lifted her finger and conveniently summoned the cloud to rid on. Beneath Dongfang Yuqing's foot, there were also foggy cloud slowly forming. It's not magic spell but rather like some kind of transparent chariot.

"Can you catch up with my speed?"

"Of course." Dongfang Yuqing nodded and answered with the smiled.

Because the way to the Nine Heavens is straight up, riding the clouds is more stable and faster than riding the swords. The two of them disappeared in the sky in a blink.

The wind blew from the top of their heads and speed was extremely fast. Surrounding was dark making them unable to see clearly. Hua Qiangu spreads her qi, so she doesn't feel cold at all. It's like being in the sea with faintly sense of obstruction and stickiness. Throughout the journey, she recalled the days of being in the cave with Xiao Ye. Although the time together were not too long, she had watched him grow up little by little with her own eyes. It was just like a life of concentration. Human's feeling are often like this. Even it was only a moment of meeting and knowing each others, it would arouse the heartbeat with desire instantly. It is also worth remembering and pursuing for a lifetime. Using a lifetime to protect and wait for.

When the body finally feels a sense of free from obstruction rushing out of the sea, she knew right away, they have arrived the Nine Heavens. There are many heavenly celestials underneath here, in the middle is Milky Way of sun and moon, and Gods and Buddhas are directly above it, but this is just an abstract concept of location. In fact, it is the same as the salvage of wilderness, each has its own different space. The Nine Heaven connected by secret path, sometimes overlaps may occur. Buddha says: One flower, one world. Everything has its own universe, it can be big or small. It's just that summer insects can't talk about ice (it's impossible to speak to persons of limited experience). It's something that people at different space and time can never understand.