Chapter 120

There was a faint sound of the door being opened. Is it her? Is she here?

The vision in front of him is hazy could not see clearly. He moved his dry lips and slowly looked up. Seeing only a green coat figure, he then slowly closed his eyes again.

"Zunshang, how are you doing these days?" There was undisguise of pleasure in Zhu Ran's tone. Looking up at Bai Zihua in front of him, who was lifted high and tied to the golden pillars in the hall.

Seeing Bai Zihua ignored him, he didn't feel bored at all. He slowly turned around the pillar and said: "I know you are very disappointed, the message I have already been delivered, but the Honorable God doesn't want to see you, there is nothing I can do."

Bai Zihua's fingers moved slightly: She refused to see me, she still refused to see me. No matter how much herself was suffered by me, she had never complained. But because of my actions causing Tang Bao to die, she blamed me..... One year ago, when she threw the piece of broken Gong bell in front of me and said from now on you and me, teacher and disciple have no relationship. His heart was uncontrollably twiched, and the brain became dizzy as he felt breathless. His heart felt like being cut into pieces, this image was the most painful memory in his life. He did his best, but at the end still forced the two of them to dead end.

Zhu Ran suddenly jumped up and flew to him, looking at him with a smile: "How does it feel to be tied to a pillar? Too bad that there is no Soul-killing nail, otherwise, I really want you to experience the fear and despair of Liuxia and Hua Qiangu had at that time."

Bai Zihua closed his eyes lightly. Even if he lost his immortality and become a mortal, even if he has been hung here for almost a month, but he still looks spotless of dust as always, not appeared to be in a sorry figure at all. Only his face and lips were as pale as paper.

"Look at me." Zhu Ran was a little angry, he disrespectfully stretches out his hand to lift Bai Zihua's chin. Bai Zihua's eyes flashed with light, making Zhu Ran shaked, he then unnaturally let go. He felt a little annoyed at himself. He couldn't stand the most is seeing his appearance being high up at top like this. To tie him up here is to deliberately humiliate him. Now it's so easy to deal with him, but as always he is unable to do it. It's not because he can't touch him or he has a soft heart, but it was because of the Honorable God. He gave himself a common ground reason to step down.

"That year, if it was not you who spoke badly about me in front of Mo Yan, he would not treat me good. I am a narrow-minded person, like to return kindness with ingratitude, enmity must be revenge. I know what you're trying to do this time, but Honorable God has no teacher and disciple relationship with you no more, you should not waste your time. Otherwise, even if she will not kill you, I will kill you."

Bai Zihua still remains silent. He has long seen throw Zhu Ran's ambition and his unscrupulous means. He tried to guide him into a right path, but he never repented. Unfortunately, at that time Senior Sect Brother, was overprotective of him. Otherwise, the crimes Zhu Ran committed and the people he killed at that time, even his death would be appease his crimes. What's worse, he made Liuxia to become his scapegoat.

Zhu Ran reached out his hand to press on his pause acupuncture point and fed him two pills. After all, Bai Zihua right now has a mortal body. If he doesn't eat or drink, he couldn't last long. Even though the Honorable God seemed to not care about Bai Zihbua, if he really die, no one knows what she will turn out to be.

Suddenly came to report from outside the door that Chunqiu Bubai barged into the Honorable God's palace, Zhu Ran is no longer care about Bai Zihua, and immediately rushed over.

Hua Qiangu coldly looked at Chunqiu Bubai who was silently kneeling on the ground next to her feet.

Chunqiu Bubai's long hair hanging on the ground, and his head bowed to the ground. His voice was trembling but firm: "I am begging the Honorable God, please awakes the Demon Lord. This subordinate and the two realms of demons and devils will never forget Honorable God great kindness. Even if we have to risk our lives, work for you like a horse and a cow, we will not hesitate.