Epilogue 1 : Life passes like a dream

Začít od začátku

Sheng Xiaomu raised his hand and beckon giving her sudden shudder: "Must go! I have worked hard to raise you for 15 years, just for this day! Don't you dare try not to lose weight for me!" Alas, he could only blame himself for being soft-hearted. Every time she attacked with shameless faces and tearful eyes, he would immediately surrender with white flags and let her eats all she wants. However, it has never occurred to him that the 15-years deadline had come so soon and she has become so fat. There is no a little bit of the original trace of thin and pitiful Qiangu. Not to mention that it would be hard to explain it to the Second Senior Brother, if let Dongfang Yuqing and Sha Qianmu see her, he will be in bad luck. Feeling depressed, at that time why did he make such a stupid decision, fought for this unprofitable job? It's too late to regret now..... Sheng Xiaomu looked at the little meat ball on the ground in distress and sighed helplessly. Everything started because of that bet 15 years ago.

——————–

"Bad news! Bad news!" A disciple with a gong bell hurriedly ran to the pavilion in the back of Changliu mountain.

Mo Yan and You Ruo were playing chess in the Pavilion. You Ruo wants to resign from Changliu Sect leader position, but the condition is that she has to win Mo Yan three games. In order to get rid of troublesome life as soon as possible, whenever she has free time, she would pester Mo Yan to play chess with her. Although her chess skill has been improved rapidly, she still can't beat him.

This time as the game getting intent and suddenly he was disturbed by someone, Mo Yan rebuked him in dissatisfied: "What is the panic!"

Taking advantage of Mo Yan raised his head, You Ruo quickly hid two pieces in secret and inwardly very proud of herself.

"Honorable Superior! it's bad news. We were supposed to have Immortal Sword Conference, but somehow the Yi Xiu Ge Pavillion Lord broke into the mountain all of sudden and brought a lot of people with him, our people couldn't stop them ....."

As soon as You Ruo heard it, she jumped in shock: "Dongfang Yuqing! He's alive again!" Counting her fingers: "It's not right ah. It's been less than ten years since Shifu recovered her spiritual souls, evn Dongfang Yuqing is reincarnated, he's only ten years old, how could he come back so soon?" She's no longer care about the chess game, picked up her long skirt and ran directly to Changliu hall, completely forgetting her identity as the leader.

"Really like a haunting ghost!" Mo Yan couldn't help frowning and followed.

The original bustling square is now become extremely quiet. It was the annual Immortal Sword Conference, where the immortals gathered, but Dongfang Yuqing sudden appearance has interrupted the preliminary process.

Dongfang Yuqing helped Hua Qiangu obtained many god artifacts in Mount Taibai. In the battle of immortals and demons, they protected each other with their lives, many people saw it in their eyes. Combining with You Ruo, Huo Xi, and others editing the story, the love triangle has turned into love quadrangle, the multi-angle love. It has been interpreted in the entanglement of entanglement and dispute love affair. This very touching love story has spread throughout the Immortal Realm.

Now, Dongfang Yuqing is coming back with such a big show. Does he come to rob the person? All the immortals and disciples were curious and excited to observe the development of the situation.

Dongfang Yuqing did not come alone. At the same time, there are 18 people wearing evil spirit masks descended from the sky. Their movements and steps were neatly and uniform that they seem to be manipulated by his puppet technique. He had a folding fan in his hand, with a warm smile on his face that will never change, giving people the feeling at first glance couldn't help but like him and want to be close to him.