__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Ni Mantian, Luo Shiyi, Qingshui, You Ruo, and the group of disciples are also arrived. Luo Shiyi's hand holding a crystal box inside was Tangbao with pouting mouth who was still throwing its tantrum. Hua Qiangu did not want Tangbao to follow her, she's afraid that if the war breaks out, it would be dangerous, so she locked it up while it's asleep, yet it still managed to find a way to have Luo Shiyi to bring it here.

Ni Mantain did not expect Hua Qiangu could escape from the savage of wilderness, and standing in front of her again unscathed. More than surprise, her heart is full of regretful. Because of her temporarily soft-hearted, did not cut the weeds and dig up the roots (to eliminate completely). If she's going to retaliate, herself is not Hua Qiangu rival. However, once again when she thought of there are still the three honorable masters, her father, and other immortals, she doesn't need to be afraid of Hua Qiangu, thinking like that she felt a little relieved. When she saw Hua Qiangu was wearing a large raincoat hat and veil, she came to the realization, even though her body is in good health, her appearance has not been restored yet. She could not help feeling secretly self-satisfied, she is looking forward to seeing how she looks when her veil was uncovered.

When Mo Yan saw Bai Zihua was here, he breathed out a sigh of relief. He then said coldly: "Hua Qiangu, if you still consider yourself as Changliu disciple, immediately turn your head to see the shore (repent and be saved), hand over Nan Wuye to us!"

At this moment Hua Qiangu was blocked in front of Zhu Ran who was holding Nan Wuye in his arms, and shook her head firmly. Her eyes behind the veil looked at the silent Bai Zihua. She could never completely break through the shackles of the seal and use the power of the demon god, perhaps because she was unable, or perhaps because she could not bear it......now, since he came, and Sha Qianmu is already in coma, based on these people, it would be hard to retreat. It's just that, no matter what she will not give up on Xiao Ye.

As time went by, the immortals looked up at the sky. They saw the Five stars are getting brighter and brighter, and everything in the world is shining. Everyone is watching Bai Zihua's motion or habitually waiting for his instructions. A sudden eruption of demon god power from Hua Qiangu a moment ago, have made them feel doubtful and did not dare to act rashly.

Bai Zihua who still hasn't spoken, finally took a step forward, and slowly pulled out Hengshuang sword. The cold white light from the sword caused a chill in Hua Qiangu's heart.

The meaning is so obvious, she's his student, he will handle her himself.

Hua Qiangu retreating step by step, looking at Bai Zihua who is slowly approaching her in a brilliant light. Although the cloth is fluttering and still extremely elegant as before, murderous aura in his sword could be ripple ten miles away. Hua Qiangu is fully aware the same cruelty of that day is about to happen again. He will not hesitate to be cruel hearted to her again. She should have already numbed to this painful feeling, mocking herself with a bitter laughed inside her heart. Knowing that herself doesn't even have the courage to disobey him, how can she fight with him?

"He's not wrong! I am also not wrong!" Hua Qaingu looked at Bai Zihua and said one word at a time. The trembling voice let out her panic and fear with endless sorrow and grievance. However, under the cold and indifferent look of Bai Zihua, this complaint appeared to be useless and powerless.

"Being the demon god, possessing the power of demon god, all these are wrong." Bai Zihua finally opened his mouth very coldly. This person who used to teach her, spoil her, and care for her, once again picked up his sword, and this time wanted to kill her. Hua Qiangu looking up to heaven and laughing bitterly: That's right, a man is innocent, his only crime was to carry the jade. The entire six realms could not tolerate her, shifu could not tolerate her as well. At this point, ss there any other way for her to go?