Finally, she was able to save Xiao Ye, and also got the Immortal Realm's verbal order. She and Duo Langan looked at each other and trying to get ready to leave right away.

Mo Yan sneered, is to lead her out so that he can get them all.

"Gu Tuo, be careful!" Dongfang Yuqing felt something was not right, but it was a step too late by the time he found out. Nan Wuye, who was in Hua Qiangu's arms, suddenly opened his eyes, but only his white eyes without pupils. His right hand went straight into her body. Fortunately, the position is a little bit off, did not pull out her heart.

Hua Qiangu was badly injured, loosen up her hands and Nan Wuye slipped out. A woman with enchanting curly hair held him in her arms, it's Qing Shuiying.

"Puppet Technique?" Hua Qiangu almost floating unsteady, she looked down and saw the illusion face of Huan Xiyan from the corner, expanded her ten fingers from both hands, and numerous transparent light connected to Nan Wuye's body.

It turned out, in the beginning Mo Yan did not only applied all kinds of seals on Nan Wuye, but he also cast spells on him.

Dongfang Yuqing was about to fly to Hua Qiangu's side but he was bounced back by the transparent wall in the air. At this very moment, deity Mengzhang, deity Zhuqiu, and several Wuyue Sanren have surrounded him. And people at the Immortal Jade Pool have drawn out their swords one after another. They tried to lay down big array and boundary in an attempt to trap the demons and the savage of wilderness people. Duo Langan saw Hua Qiangu is injured, broke out of the encirclement and was held up by Sheng Xiaomu. As for Ghost Fu Mu and others, they began to fight with Emperor Xuanwu. The scene was in total chaos. Each of these people is a master in the six realms. For a moment, the Immortal Jade Pool was shining with colorful light everywhere, and the sound of broken gold and jade.

Hua Qiangu saw this big battle is inevitable, she took a deep breath and looked straight at Mo Yan who is looking at her with cold face.

An undisguised hatred in Mo Yan's eyes makes her heart felt a little sad. Until now, she still respects him as her Uncle Master, even if he never liked her. She just wants to save Xiao Ye, does he have to kill her no matter what?

At that moment, suddenly a fiery figure flashed in front of her. The speed was so fast that she didn't even have time to see it clearly.

"Sha Jiejie....." Hua Qiangu was a bit startled because Sha Qianmu's looks has changed a lot. His purple long hair has become darker, almost like black ink color, faintly reflecting the strange dull purple glow. The beautiful red flower print between his eyebrows now crawls all over the forehead and half of the cheeks and fell into the neck. She did not see the pupils or light in his crimson eyes. It is like two beads of blood pearl inlaid in the eye socket. Even more beautiful than before. However, it also makes one feel a bit horrible to witness.

When everyone at the Immortal Jade Pool saw him, they were paused, and absent-minded for a moment. Having possess such extreme life to cover up, and reverse posture of all living beings, actually is the head of the demons, the king of two realms. It really makes people love and hate at the same time.

Sha Qianmu slowly lowered his head and looked at Hua Qiangu with a light smile. His posture is elegant, but it is also like a dormant beast.

"Mo Yan, the last time at the sea, you were going to kill her. Today, I Sha Qianmu must give you ten-fold in return."

That day Sha Qianmu came too late, Hua Qiangu ignored the serious injuries on her body and headed to Changliu. After hearingLanyu Lanfeng reported everything, he wished he could break Mo Yan's bones into pieces. After that, he has practiced demon calviation and broke into devil obsession and day by day became deeper. Even Chunqiu Bubai and Yun Yi took turns trying to persuade him, he did not listen at all.