The Journey of Flower Chapter 88

Start from the beginning

Mountains too big, caves too many, they searched for 3 days in the snow but couldn't even find a trace of Dou Lan Gan, even the least bit of living animals and plants can't be seen.

–Could it be he is no longer here? Hua Qian Gu asked.

Zhu Ran shook his head: "Dou Lan Gan is famous for his cleanliness, when fighting he wouldn't even let a drop of blood stain him. Most people don't come here, the ground is frozen meters deep, plants don't grow, only a few beasts that like the cold live here. He still has his immortal body, unlikely to die of old age. His legs suffer from the Xiao Hun nail punishment and he lost his power, he isn't like you, being able to self-heal with the Demon God's power, so he has trouble walking, unlikely to be far in this vicinity, let's look around."

When Hua Qian Gu heard him say Xiao Hun nails, she could not help but shivered.

Zhu Ran laughed: "There is nothing to be shocked about, banished fallen immortals mostly receive the nail punishment or other sorts of punishment. Even if they are fully aware that he is unable to return to the six realms, the people of the immortal realm are still afraid, afraid that if one day he finds a way out, he would retaliate, with that being said naturally they would destroy both his legs to restrict him."

They searched for another two days, finally Zhu Ran found a cave entrance that had traces of movement, he was certain Dou Lan Gan lived here, but he was probably out hunting for food or something he needed to manage.

Zhu Ran had Hua Qian Gu command Snorting Beast and Ya Zi Beast dig a huge pit not that far from the cave entrance, waiting for the arrival of the owner.

–Can't we talk peacefully?

"Only when we trap him can we talk." Zhu Ran had been rebuffed a few times, fully aware of Dou Lan Gan's personality.

He walked around the pit twice, stroked his chin: "This won't do, it needs to be deeper and bigger."

Hua Qian Gu stared dumbfounded, this pit could fill over 10 Dou Lan Gans. She didn't know what he was thinking, could only continue to exhaust Ya Zi Beast and Snorting Beast to continue digging, when they were done, Zhu Ran had Huan Chang bird spit out countless sharp icicle sticks to the bottom of the pit.

–Wouldn't that kill him?

Zhu Ran shook his head: "He won't die that easily. I'm afraid even this won't be able to trap him, let him suffer a few injuries would be best."

They waited inside the cave quietly, Snorting Beast covered her with its big tail. Unconsciously she fell asleep, she dreamt she was flying on her sword in the wind freely, Tang Bao riding on a peach petal by her side. Suddenly, the surrounding shook and she fell from her sword.

She opened her eyes, saw Zhu Ran leaned his body in front of her, giving her a hushing hand gesture.

Hua Qian Gu lips twitched, even if she wanted to speak nothing came out.

She realized the shaking wasn't from her dream, the ground was really shaking, again and again, dong dong dong, as if a giant was running.

Zhu Ran went out to see what it was, eyebrows furrowed, indeed he had miscalculated.

Dou Lan Gan had difficulty walking, guess he was capable of living so long and so far was because he tamed a demon beast, never thought that it would be a snowman.

Hua Qian Gu also stretched her head out, seeing a huge snowman, from head to toe covered with long white hair, gigantic like an ape, coming toward the cave, on its shoulder sat a man in black clothing, a few strands of long hair casually pulled back with a black jade hairpin, he had a cold aura. Hua Qian Gu knew that must be Dou Lan Gan. She imagined how he looked when he was the god of war, wearing the war gown in the six realms, how mighty he probably looked, feared by all.