PART 43: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him?

En başından başla

‘Three simple words: I love you” he stopped and brought my ear to his chest, and sure enough as fast as a hummingbird’s heartbeat, Archer’s heartbeat was fast and pumping loudly.

I looked up at him in awe, “Arch, that was incredible” I whispered, cupping his face.

“Yeah, well, I try” He grinned and kissed my nose.

Smiling at him, I sat up a bit and gave a big yawn, Archer watching me as I did so.

“You’re cute”

Keeping my mouth shut, I let it twitch as I tried to not smile at his comment, but I guess I smiled, when he laughed about how bright my cheeks were.

“ I hate you” I mumbled.

“Love you too”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow Archer and I managed to crawl out of the tent without anyone noticing and we ran down to the lake, letting the warm morning sun touch our skin.

That, and we didn’t want to wake them up.

So when we came back to camp and everyone was up and already packing, we shot each other sideways glances and walked out into the open area, hand in hand.

“So how did you guys sleep?” Archer asked, watching everyone turn with strange looks crossing their faces.

Katy was the first to speak up, mumbling an inaudible, “Alright.”

Sophie just rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn, before beginning her packing once more.

“What about you two?” Archer jutted his chin towards the two boys, shirtless and scratching various parts of their bodies in a nervous way.

“Fine” Timmy spat.

Sean shrugged and bent over to pick up an esky that I had somehow managed to miss.

I smirked and stepped forwards, “Looked pretty comfy from where I was, especially you two.”

They both shot me looks, like; Shut the fuck up Lottie, looks.

“Gay tendencies, much” I huffed and spun around only to be tackled to the ground.

Everyone was staring at that moment.

“ That was not gay tendencies, that was awkward sleeping” Sean shouted pinning me underneath him.

God, he was heavy.

“Yeah, and I slept in lava” Rolling my eyes, I pushed him away and crawled behind Archer, who was giggling mindlessly to himself.

Sean death stared him, “You think this is funny?”

“Well, yeah, it’s pretty funny” Archer spread his arms and walked to pack away a few things leaving me by myself.

“You are so dead” Timmy stretched his arms forwards attempting to grab me. I only took a step back.

“Woah, no touching. You guys can’t pay for me” Sticking out my tongue, I dove behind a tree, ignoring the stomping of feet and sneakers on the hard ground, coming towards me.

“Lottie” Sean’s voice boomed.

I laughed, “Yeah, I’m over here.”

Timmy let out a laugh as well.

And that was when he caught me, his thin, muscled arms winding around my waist and lifting me into the air.

My feet began to paddle quickly, and I tried to keep him away from me, swatting him away angrily.