PART 43: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him?

Hey sorry I haven't posted in ages, I had tons of things going on and writing was the least of my worries. 

Well I'm back and I hope you like this chapter.

Once again everything is made up and completely bullshit from my mind and i hope you like it. 

comment. vote. library.

do whatever.

and yeah. 

IMPORTANT.

i would absolutely love it if someone could possibly maybe kinda make me one of those story cover things, because I've seen some and they are amazing, so that would be really cool. 

So if anyone could, i would be eternally thankful :)

um, just send them to mef_sand9@hotmail.com :)

love you all, and thanks to my life long fans, you guys are AH-MAZE-ZING :)

just real quick, if you guys play black ops, just know that apparently zombies can grow on your face. and that demon dogs are bad and you can get one shot kills with the gun in the upstairs room when you enter the room with the two flights of stairs :)

 oh, and i dont think there are any restricted content, btw

love,

stef XOXOX

CHAPTER FOURTY THREE

As I woke up that morning, I couldn’t help but glimpse at the unruly mess in front of me. Timmy and Sean were cuddling up to each other, their arms wrapped around like a mess of vines strangling a tree. It was almost funny to watch two physically-not mentally- grown men holding each other in such an oblivious way. But I have to admit, each shared some gay tendencies.

I shrugged at the thought, managing to wake Archer up. He stirred slightly, his arm swimming over his face, shielding it from the light that was so cautiously pouring in from the open door of the tent. Obviously, someone didn’t do a good job at locking the thing up.

Boys.

I felt Archer’s free arm, pad across the tent floor carefully, trying to find his way to me.

Yeah, what was up with that? I was sitting curled up between Archer and Kay, who was laying on her back, snoring away like a grizzly. Her palms were flat on her stomach with rose and collapsed with each breath she took.

As for Sophie, her legs were outstretched on Katy and her arms were over her head and on Sean’s lap.

Now I understand why the tent bag said ‘only suitable for 3 persons’.

I felt a prick behind my back at that moment, so turning around carefully, I brushed Archer’s arm away, to look at him.

“Hey”

His breath fanned out across my face, “Morning”

I watched his eyes, spinning at that moment. The green that was ever so dark seemed to curl around in a rotation that looked all to mysterious and unrealistic to be set on a teenage boy’s face. His lashed curled around his eyes, forming shadows on his cheeks.

I followed his nose, down his face, and towards those lips. Those red, puckered, beautiful, amazing lips that had me wobbly kneed and dizzy whenever they had their way.