PART 22: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him? arranged marriage

sorry it took so long

but my laptop is broken and well, i had to get it fixed and all

so thanks for reading and thanks to all my fans

you are amazing :P

hope this makes up for waiting so long :P

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

KATYS POV

"Knock, Knock" the boy from the door called. His voice was amazing. It was light and manly and like nothing that I had ever heard before. Just thinking about it gave me shivers.

Charlotte got up, smiling at me before she slipped out the door, closing it behind her. I wonder what there is to do around here?

Pulling out the drawer that had a picture of me and her on it, I found an opened envelop on the pile. Taking it out I pulled out the contents, photos.

The first was on Charlotte sitting on top of a guy with her underwear on. But that wasn't something Charlotte would do, she is confident, but not like that. The next was one of her and the same guy rolling around a bed. It was disturbing.

However the letter inside is what caught me.

Your girlfriend really knows how to throw a party, and I can't seem to get her off of me. Well, I told you Arch, what I want I get, and I have here now.

Someone was trying to frame Lottie. When I meet that asshole, I will kill him.

When I heard the shuffling of feet, and Lottie saying 'Sure', I stuffed the photos back in the envelop, back in the drawer and sat back on the bed. Laying down on my stomach, I pulled out my phone, which was in my jean shorts and pretended like I was texting someone.

"Hey" I heard, and looking up I smiled as the boy, Timmy standing in the doorway with my bags in his hands. Aww, he carried everything upstairs.

"Hi" I dropped my phone on the drawers and got up to help him with my bags. He just shook his mop of sandy blonde hair from side to side. His eyes were closed and he looked amazing.

"So, you're a friend of Archer's?" I mumbled, gathered the few bags that we outside and bringing them in and dumping them on Lottie's bed. Timmy just sat down on Charlotte's bed and smiled at me when I walked in.

"Well, I could be your friend, if you let me?" He smirked, leaning back on his hands and winking at me.

"Are you flirting with me, Timmy?" I smiled, crawling on the bed next to him, and playing with my hair. Timmy just laughed, taking my hand in his and drawing around the outside of my ring sitting on my little finger.

"Depends, is it working?" He whispered seductively in my ear, leaning close to me that I could smell the cologne coming off him.

"Depends, do you want it to work?" I answered with a question, and Timmy smiled at me.

"Touché, and it's up to you" Letting go of my hand, he went up to the door and closed it, locking it from the inside.

"Hmm, it may be working" smiling at him, I took his hand and pulled him onto the bed next to me. Timmy came with me, laying flat on his stomach, his face across from mine.

"Well then, I'm doing a pretty good job aren't I?" He winked at me, taking my hand again and tracing the ring once more.

"I think you are, so are you gonna try something now, or do I have to make the first move?" I sitting up, I hitched my leg over his back, straddling him. Okay, yes, I'm forward when it comes to things, don't judge me.