PART 20: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him? arranged marriage

Okay chapter 20

not my best but i promise that it does get better

and like keep saying

thanks to everyone that followed me and became fans and such

if yall have twitter, you can follow me at

seabuiscut555

or on formspring as forgetsunshine

thanks so much

um and also tell me what you want to read in my story

i already had a few people tell me and i will get around to doing it because i want to involve you all in it

so please tell me

CHAPTER TWENTY

The next two days seemed to passed rather quickly. Me and Archer were at the height of our romance, and we having the time of our lives. Archer took me out to dinner last night at some club and we hung out there for the night.

Then, there was the Tyler problem. Over the last week, Tyler has been blackmailing me with Archer's life. He sent me photos of me photoshoped into raunchy shots and every time I got one, I would be forced to chuck it out. He was getting to me also with the notes.

You are mine.

I will stab him where it hurts the most.

Archer is a dead man.

One day you will love me.

I love watching you sleep.

A few of them were scarier than others, and ranging from about 4 to 8 each day. It was getting stupid now, but I still hadn't told Archer yet. I am not sure how to tell him, or how he will react, so at this point, keeping it a secret is my best bet.

Today was also the School Swimming Carnival.

In my other schools and such, I used to always go to swimming carnivals and I used to always participate. But I wasn't sure whether or not I should. With Archer dragging me along, I guess that I didn't have any other choice.

"It will be fun Lottie" Archer smiled, pulling his school pants over his swimming boardies. He always looked cute, especially with the way he had his hair this morning. It was flicked to the side and all of it was flopped down in a mop. I just wanted to run my fingers through it and kiss him until he begged me to stop, but I couldn't do that.

"Are you sure?" I asked, putting on a very revealing one piece. Two pieces were not for competing, so this would have to do. It was a pink and blue bikini looking thing, which showed off my body perfectly. I was just worried that it would spark up the same kind of reaction from the guys that it did the PE teacher on Tuesday.

'Positive princess" I was putting my skirt and top over the top and Archer was just finishing buttoning his up. Smiling at me, he took our bags and told me to meet him downstairs.

Picking up my phone, I switched it on. It had been off for the last three days and for a good reason at that. So that Tyler couldn't call me, because some how he got my number.

I had 7 new messages.

From: Katy 12 45 AM Tuesday

Hey bitchh! Your hubby added me and he is a hottie babe. If you don't marry him I will

From: Katy 6 27 AM Wednesday

Pick up ur fone, we neeed 2 tlk

From: Katy 12 13 PM Wednesday