Chapter Eight : Megan

Start from the beginning

"Look, you two seem nice and all, but I don't really feel comfortable getting into a car with you and driving who knows where" I scratched the back of my neck and tried not to make eye contact.

"Looks like Libby lost the bet. Told you she'd be smarter than just jumping into a car with you and your-what even are you two?" Hazel giggled. Believe me I was just as bewildered as the next guy.

"I think she might have said we're married, but I'm not going to stop calling her my girlfriend. We've probably talked about the names; yeah, but eventually she gave up and just decided to be Zee H.S. or Zee S.H. One way or another I'm still not changing mine" Libby replied with a smirk.

"As for the ride, however... Jeez, Zee could cloud you, but god knows how I get when that happens. Or I could just-" she was cut clean off when something pressed into my shoulder and I blacked out.

/Third Person P.O.V./

"Well, that works too" Libby uttered when the girl went unconscious. Hazel caught Grace as she went limp instantly. Caught off guard by the girl's weight, she stumbled and just barely held her ground.

"You can teach me that, right?" Libby mumbled while taking the ash-blonde from Hazel. Libby was surprisingly capable of lifting and practically carrying Grace as the three exited the school. Sure enough, a black car -Libby called it a sports van- of no brand or model was waiting out front. The passenger window rolled down to reveal a face familiar only to Libby.

"Libby, please tell me you did not knock that girl out! She is going to flip when she wakes up" the brunette in the drivers seat rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"If I didn't know any better I'd have to say you were jealous. But no, it was the ex-N.S. in the back seat" Libby mused after setting Grace down in the back seat and buckling her. "Mezle, make sure she doesn't throw a fit. Riley would kill me if I let her touch anything, or bring in a tantrum" Libby hopped into the passenger seat, leaning over to the brunette.

"Go away, Libby, I have to drive" the woman tried to look serious, but was smiling nonetheless.

"If you're still mad about the whole thing with you waking me up this morning, it was entirely your fault. You shouldn't have gone and dumped a freezing bucket of water on me" Libby pouted. Hazel was just watching them with amusement.

"I know, but you were so pissed" the woman teased. "You are insanely cute when you're pissed. Not to mention-" Libby cut the brunette off.

"Mezle does not need to know about my problems with water!" Libby chirped hurriedly.

"Aww, your psychological problems are making you cute again" the woman kissed her hand and wiped it on Libby's face while watching the road.

"Ah! Zee! You got steering wheel in my mouth! If you wanted to kiss me, don't do it with your hand! Wait... I'll come up with something contradictory. Yo, Mezle, is our victim awake yet?" Libby unbuckled and practically climbed on top of the center console.

"Elizabeth Hunt, get your ass back in your fucking seat!" Zee shrieked.

"Zerriah Serinae, I'm fine!" The beauty mirrored playfully.

"And don't freaking call the girl our victim! If she was awake you'd've scared her to death!" Zee slapped the woman's leg as her wife-slash-girlfriend stuck her torso out the sunroof.

"Woo!" Libby put her hands up childishly, waving at any passing cars. "Oh, look that woman is texting, putting on her make up, and drinking coffee! She got talent"

"Oh ny God, Libby if you fucking die I am going to kill your sorry ass!" Zee's voice had gotten three octaves higher with fear. She slammed her foot on the breaks and skid to the side of the road, yanking a very happy Libby down.

"Uh-guys?" Hazel muttered.

"Don't you dare do that again!" Zee hugged the woman, clearly freaking out. "What if the cops found you again..." She tried to ease her shaking by making a joke. That backfired.

"Hate to interrupt but-" Hazel was cut off again.

"Love you too, Zebra... I won't do it again" Libby tried to hide how glad she was that Zee had pulled over and given her some attention.

"You just wanted me to tell you I love you, don't you? You freaking drama queen" by now Zee was so used to being scared by Libby's childish actions that she was used to having to recover from them.

"Holy shit! How did I get here!?" A shriek filled the car.

"Mezle! Did I not tell you to make sure she didn't flip?!" Libby growled as her wife let go of her so she could observe the stranger.

"Why do I try with you people! You're worse than Hazel!" Hazel exclaimed. Zee and Libby exchanged horrified looks. "What?!-oh motherfreaking-Shit!"

Short but necessary. Hope you enjoy this dramatic cliffhanger and getting to know Zee and Libby (btw I'm like practically in love with Libby at this point XD) I'll update ASAP.