Deleted Scene No. 13.2: Holy Fluffing Fuck This is Cute

"So... What exactly are they doing to you?" Grace said to an amused Hazel as she paced the room.

"Artificial impregnation." The younger woman shrugged, well aware of the fact that her wife would require a longer explanation.

"Hazel, we have been married for two years and together since you were barely fucking out of puberty. You know I will not let some N.S. science goon shove God knows what up my wife's vagina without knowing more than just 'it's artificial impregnation'." Grace glared at the now laughing woman.

"Yes, Grace, I know you, of all people, do not joke about the vitality of my sexual organs." The black haired woman laughed teasingly. "But, since I also know you are not kidding about letting anyone else near my lower half: what is done, in short, is you-" she grabbed her wife by the waist and pulled her in, planting a kiss on her shoulder, "-stop pouting at me and donate an egg cell. Then they take one from me. They manually join the two cells and take out the organelles that are not needed so that you have one perfectly functional and artificially fertile egg cell, and then they put it right back into whoever wants to carry it."

"Wait- was that why you were trying to shove one of your science tubes up my vagina while I was asleep?!" Grace whirled around and gave her wife's shoulders a gentle shove.

"No. That was for fun." Hazel shrugged with a betraying smirk. "I was trying to make it a surprise when I actually told you why I did it. You were talking about wanting a kid, so I did what I do best and scienced. Hopefully you actually want a child and I didn't waste three weeks of my life and ten minutes of a night on the couch." She rolled her eyes.

"Wait, so..."

"So, happy birthday, would you like to spend nine months with me being moody and hormonal, and then the rest of our lives working our asses off to pay for our child's college?" She put her arms out like she was doing a big reveal and gave her wife a hopeful smile she found absolutely adorable.

"Holy fuck, yes, that sounds amazing!" Grace jumped onto her wife, wrapping her arms and legs around the younger woman and squeezing until she was almost afraid of suffocating her. "How long until the egg thing is out of your science oven?" She grinned.

"Until you learn to use your own legs and the nurse comes back to take us to the operation room." Hazel snorted, carrying her wife to the paper-covered bed thing in the waiting room of the N.S.'s hospital wing. When she put Grace down, the brunette was crying.

"Fuck, what did I say?! Don't divorce me!" Hazel squeaked, reaching for her wife's face, stroking her cheeks as she held it in her hands.

"Happy. These are happy tears, Hazel." Grace laughed through the sobs.

"In that case, continue." Hazel mused, smiling a little and planting kisses all over her lover's face.

"Daniels-Sinclair?" A woman poked her head into the waiting room, eying the couple.

"She's happy." Hazel shrugged, making Grace sigh out a laugh at her wife's manor of speaking.

"Oh... Your procedure is ready." The woman stated.

"You ready, babe?" Hazel helped her wife down and held her waist once they were both standing.

"Me ready? The emotionless, heartless Hazel Sinclair is about to become pregnant with my child! Like holy hell I'm ready!" The brunette let out another teary laugh. "If I wasn't fucking sobbing, I'd kiss you fucking senseless right now."

"Like I care." Hazel rolled her eyes and lay a short but invasive kiss on her spouse's mouth, inconspicuously letting her hand fall to grope the woman's ass, yanking her body in closer, and swallowing her happy moans so the nurse wouldn't hear.