NIGHT SCHOOL REVISIONS August 2019 (read this or istg i kill off a character)

First and foremost, yes, in the revised story, the characters will be a more appropriate age. Keep in mind, I was like twelve when I started this one, so it seemed okay AT THE TIME. Now, I'm at the end of my teens and it's soooooo embarrassing to think I was okay with this being about LITERAL CHILDREN. So, yes. I am changing that, please don't spam me about that one in particular.

Now for the important bit:

FIRST TIME READERS:

Hi! Welcome to my mess, I love you all, and hope you enjoy this wild ride of a first draft (and yes, keep it canon that the characters are NOT going to be this age à la revision). If you'd be so kind, I'd love some honest feedback from fresh eyes as you read! Spelling you can please ignore, since I'm tearing this up and rewriting it, but I welcome you to comment on my stylistic choices and whether or not you understand the words I have a tendency to make up. I'll take whatever you'd like to give!

TO MY REREADERS AND LONGTIME SUPPORTERS:

Hello again, loves! I'm sure if you follow me or have been around this book long enough, you know I'm absolutely begging for crumbs of inspiration to incorporate into TNS 2.0 and as always, I love for my readers to be as integral as I can make you to the plot. I'd still love your feedback, and if you feel like rereading and giving me input on your experience with overall character development, story fluidity, balance of themes, and anything else you think should be made clear, I'd love if you did.

. . .

As a side note, I'd love y'all to give me some prompts for scenes you'd like to see (e.g. our favorite ships at prom) don't be afraid to submit them to the comments or even to my messages if you think that's necessary (honestly I don't think there's anything anyone here could say that someone wouldn't agree with, though).

So, yeah.

I'm slowly getting back into my groove and making more content that I'm proud of (and a scene where right after meeting Hazel, we see Marley and Grace have an argument about why she does or does not seem like a bottom that I don't even know if it's appropriate for the second chapter of a very serious book but I'm probably gonna keep it because I like it). Again, don't get your hopes too high, I'm not the same hyper preteen I was when I was able to bust out two chapters a week, but I think (I hope) you'll find the quality and storytelling improvements worth the wait.

Here's to our next chapter!