Reader's Choice : Meeting Alexa [EXPIRED]

Hello, wonderful people who were disappointed that this wasn't an actual chapter! Yeah, yeah, I'm working on the next one... But I need some help........ Here are your options! :

Option 1 : Continue as Planned

I can continue the story as planned and we won't be learning about Alexa until the Hazel-Grace relationship has developed more and Hazel's story will be a trigger for the change in their relationship (trying not to give away too much). This wouldn't happen for a good many chapters.... At least 5, maybe even 10. And as for meeting Alexa, well, that isn't in my plan yet. We would probably only meet her in the huge explosion of drama in the second arch of the story (this story has two major parts, and I may have Alexa help trigger the second climax). Honestly, the story may be worth the wait, but it's probably not as big a deal as- actually.... it kinda is a big deal 😅.

Option 2 : Meet Alexa Now

I have an alternate plan that I've been recently thinking up. It will have a lot of the same features as the original, but in this version Alexa will show up within one or two chapters for a very brief visit. The next chapter will set the stage for her, and it will introduce you to a new character that will be stepping into a minor role as Hazel and Grace's mentor-ish. The chapter after that will have Alexa meet Grace and yes, Micha will be there. It just works out better if we have another N.S. agent/friend of Grace there. It will also- maybe- give us an answer to what Libby thought of Marley and Micha's relationship. It's just background shenanigans for their relationship, way more focus on Hazel's past and her development with Grace.

Please tell me which option you prefer! I don't care if it's comments, PMs, or through a cat. If you can manage the cat thing, I will love you forever, but I will be more than happy just getting some input on the next chapters!!!! The next chapter is 'April Levison' regardless of the turnout, so you all will NOT know what the end turnout is until that chapter is posted and read. Sorry, but I like keeping you in suspense. 

This whole vote thing is on you! You're the ones deciding the course of the story, so please don't hold back! I do t care which you choose, so please, please, PLEASE get back to me *puppy eyes*. Remember, I don't bite! Not you guys, anyway........

Thank you all for reading and being awesome! Keep reading and wondering what the heck is going on in my dark, twisted mind. <3 K.Greer.