Deleted Scene No. 7: Outtake

rolled to her stomach, lifted herself onto her fours (with her adorable little -probably B sized- breasts taking advantage of gravity), crawled to me (...Damn) and straddled my abdomen in one swift motion.

There was a Hazel on me.

A Hazel.

I shouldn't be so happy.

Like, if there was a maximum amount of happiness a human could undergo in a moment, I just flew by the ten times too much mark.

"Now will you kiss me again?" She asked it like I had a choice. There's a fucking Hazel on top of me! It was now only a question of how far it'd escalate.

"Uh-h-hu-huh!" I gulped. Hazel wasted no time in using her arms as supports on either side of my head, and attacking my lips. Hazel was a fire, no doubt. She easily ignited my gasoline soaked lips. She swiped her tongue over my sparking mouth. I gave her access without a second glance. Her tongue was like velvet against mine. I couldn't have been the first person she'd done this to- she had to've had some experience because ugh. My brain was just a puddle of Hazel overload.

Just like the other night, her lips parted from mine and brushed over my neck. Don't moan, Grace. Make her work for it.

She chose a spot on my throat she liked, my head threw itself back to give her the right of way and my eyes shut as to better experience my sense of touch. She planted her wonderful lips directly on the center of my neck, right between my pulse points, at the start of my Adam's Apple, she first ran her teeth over it, then started sucking in my skin.

"B-baby, d-don't you d-d-dare leav-v-ve a hick-key that m-m-my p-p-p-parent-ts will s-see! Ah-" Hazel sucked harder after my barely choked out whimper. She was going to leave a hickey. Duh.

I felt my stomach lurch in a kinda good way when something warm and explosive burned into my ribs. Wait a second- shit- that's Hazel!

I moaned as my girlfriend massaged the ribbed area, and soft crevice that split it, on my torso. She ran her fingers down each of my ribs, scratching me gently when I made a pleading noise- which is why I was left with a web of Hazel's scratch marks all over me.

She tasted different spots on my neck.

My back arched when she snuck her sinister hands under my shirt and continued burning me to a crisp.