"Five little specked frogs sat on a speckled log" I sung as I got Zay dressed usually singing to him kept him entertained and calm and made the process easier.

"All done look at my big boy" I hold him up examining his outfit. He made noises drooling a bit.

"What's up Aunt G" I heard from downstairs making my heart go crazy since I hadn't seen this man in a while.

Soon I heard the footsteps follow up the stairs next was a knock on the door. "Hey what's up" he greeted walking into the room "he ready?" He asked looking at Zay and then looking me over.

I wore a white graphic tee with some jeans shorts that gripped my thighs making them look good as hell if I must say so myself.

"Yeah I just got him ready I just gotta pack his baby bag" I say handing Zay over to him so I could get the baby bag.

"Aight coo" he nods sitting on the bed playing with Zay part me wanted to ask him why he was still in here but the other part didn't want to be rude. Odell was basically acted like everything was fine walking up in my house and chilling on my bed.

"I don't know if he'll need it put i packed some extra clothes and his blankey" I motioned filing them into the bag.

We didn't say much as I went back and forth but I could feel his eyes watching my every move as I tried not to make contact with his.

"How you been?" He finally broke the silence "I'm good same old same old" I shrug looking in my suitcase for my shoes to complete the fit. Zays bag was packed and ready but he still hadn't made a move to leave.

"You look good, can I say that or is that not allowed anymore" he chuckled to himself "it's cool I'll take compliments" I say smiling "it lets me know you know what you're missing out on" I added in not looking up to see his reaction but I heard him let out a laugh.

"Where was the joke?" I ask confused "nothing" he quickly shook his head. "How's therapy?" He sparked up another conversation.

"It going good thanks for asking" I say politely truthfully I haven't been to a session since I got back to New York he honestly just reminded me I needed to either do virtual calls or find a local one in NY.

"I actually started seeing a therapist myself" he revealed making me pause what I was doing and look up at him. "Really?" I asked only for him to nod.

"Why?" Why now what made him want to go through it. "Because with you gone I'm realizing even more now that there's so many things I need to work on to better myself in all aspects" he explained "I want to be a better teammate, a better son, I wanna be there and at my full potential for you and lil man so I need to work on those things" I nodded listening to him speak.

"I'm happy for you I hope it all works and that you can find results" I didn't want to sound all giddy because granted yes I was happy he made that step but there still was work to be done.

"Can I ask you something?" He spoke up once more and truthfully I was growing a bit irritated because I thought the whole point of him getting Zay early was so he could spend time with him and practice for the tournament.

"Ask away" I stood leaning against the vanity. "How many songs have you written?.... about us" I knew he was referring to the IG post I couldn't help but to roll my eyes.

"Are you not late for something?" I questioned showing that I was ready for him to go. "Nah but answer the question" he leaned back on the headboard with Zay in his lap "if you bold enough to make a post bout it ain't no reason why you can't answer a simple question" he stated as if I owed it to him.

"Aww that's what it is, the post got you feeling a way" I teased knowing that's the only reason he was bringing this up. "Naya stop playing"

"Who put you up to asking?" I questioned him folding my arms if he was this concerned he would have brought it up days ago.