136

THE GIRL IN THE VANITY MIRROR

I just love old things, so I also love to collect them.

My lola gave me a vanity mirror because she knows how I am addicted to old things, and that mirror is the oldest among my collections.

"Lola? How many years..." I shifted my eyes to the mirror and pointed it. "...that vanity mirror?"

My lola smiled. "I don't know, I think it's already a thousand years ago?"

My eyes grew bigger. "Woah?! That old?"

"Yes, so take care of it. Our ancestors took care of that mirror that's why it's still here."

"Ofcourse lola! You know how I take care of my things, especially my collections."

"Okay. I am not wrong for giving it to you."

My lola already leave my room and I immidiately go to that vanity mirror.

I am really mesmerized. I softly touch and appreciate every detail of it.

I looked on the mirror and I saw my own refelection.

I widely smiled, I brushed my hair and I proudly uttered, "I am really handsome, huh."

But my eyes grew bigger on shocked because I heard a voice— it was a girl.

"What a thick face."

My brows furrowed, where the hell that voice came from?!

I turned my head on my left side, on my right side, at my back, and I even roamed my eyes around my room but I can't see any human being.

"I am the only one here? And my lola just leave few minutes ago. Lola? Is that you? Lola?" I asked.

"Look at the mirror moron!" I almost fell on my chair when it's not already my reflection but it's a girl in the mirror.

"W-What—" I can't uttered even a single word because of shocked.

"I should be the one who will be afraid of because I am the owner of this vanity mirror and I just saw a man being an arrogant telling himself that his handsome." She even rolled her eyes at me.

She is inside the vanity mirror. And what? She's the owner? So she live a thousand years ago?

I stared at her for a moment. She look innocent with her thick eyelashes and eyebrow, with her black eyes, rosy cheeks, proud nose, to her reddish lips, with her long black straight hair and her porcelain skin that match her features.

She snapped her fingers so I came back to the reality that this is really happening.

"Hey! Why this is happening?" she asked. So she didn't know anything too?

I just shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know either."

I raised my hand and touch the mirror itself and I startled because my right hand just pierce through the mirror and I felt something different. A different sensation from my hand.

I saw the girl in the vanity mirror who looks frighten. "Y-Your hands! W-Why?" I know she's confused like me.

And curiosity really got me. "I wanna go there. Can I?"

But before she can answer me, I already pierce my whole body to the mirror and there, I came to her place.

I felt somthing really different.

"What the?! What did you just do?!" she shouted.

I roamed my eyes and I think that this is her room.