097

THE ROBOT GIRLFRIEND

Yes, I am man but I am hopeless romantic. I want someone that will love me romantically but no one does.

And when I knew about the robot, I immidiately order it. Well, I am a business tycoon and I can buy a robot that cause millions.

When my order came I open it, and I saw a girl— I mean a robot.

"Ahm, sir your signature." I look at the man who bought it here.

"Okay." Then I Signed.

"Sir, mayroon na pong guidlines diyan paano po aandar ang robot." I nodded my head.

"Yes, thank you. You can go now." I smiled a bit.

I press the button to start the robot like what the guidlines says.

I saw her metal eyes when she open her close eyelid.

I explain to her everything so she can put all the information I gave her. I also tell her that she'll play as my girlfriend.

It's been weeks since I explain what she needs to do.

"Just search about what the Girlfriend do to his boyfriend, Jewel." And yes, we're calling each other as a name basis.

She pause a bit, probably searching what i've just said.

"Then, I love you Renald." I choked on what she said.

"Wtf?!" I heard her laugh, but I know it's just the emotions that I enter to her metal head. But I can't help to look at her smile. She really look like a human.

"As your girlfriend, I need to kiss you? Hug you? Tell sweet words? Care for you? Understand you?" She asked.

"You forget something."

"And what is it?"

"You just need to love me..." I almost whispered, but I laugh in the end because I remember that she's just a robot and her feelings ain't true.

"Ah! I forgot you're just a robot." She look at me innocently.

"Well, Renald just put the information all you want and... so that I can love you."

And that's what I did.

Then I am not prepare that those days, weeks, and months that I am with a robot, I will fell for her. Really? Bakit sa robot pa?

She pouted her lips like she is a real human.

"You're beautiful," I said out of nowhere.

"I know that, I created beautifully," she answered.

Yes, I am inlove with a robot but there's always something I can't tell, like it's not enough because she's still a robot. Kung totoong babae siguro siya ay mag-iinit din siguro ang pisngi niya, kikiligin siya, but not— she is confident that she's beautiful because she craft perfectly. But still, why am I falling for her more?

But one day came. Rinig na rinig ang malalakas na kulog dahil may bagyo, but I didn't mind it as long as I am with Jewel— my robot girlfriend.

We're sitting on a sofa and my arms snaked around her slim waste.

I look at Jewel intently.

"Hulog na hulog na ako sayo." She shifted her gaze at me.

"What?"

Nagtaka ako dahil ngayon lang siya hindi naka gets. Kapag wala siyang naintindihan ay mag se-search siya ng information.

"I mean, I wish that you're not a robot. Kunin mo na lang ang puso ko..."

She look at me again like she's processing what i've said.

"Oh! I can do that!" My lips twisted into a smile.

"You can?"

"Ofcourse! Wait for me."

Tumayo siya at nagtaka ako pero hinayaan ko na lang siya.

But my eyes grew bigger when I felt something... a real pain.

She stabbed me!

Tinignan ko ang kutsilyo na siyang nakatarak kung nasaan ang puso ko.

I look at Jewel who's smiling.

"W-What a-are you doing?" I cough and the blood came out from my mouth.

"Sabi mo kunin ko ang puso mo?" Kahit na makakapatay na siya ng tao, she still look innocently.

I shifted my gaze to the window. Bumabagyo pa rin, at kanina ay nagloloko ang kuryente. At kanina ko pa napapansin ang ginagawa ni Jewel, there's something wrong. Konektado si Jewel sa Kuryente kaya nagloloko rin siya ngayon, dahil sa malakas na bagyo. Bakit hindi ko naisip 'yon?

Pinilipit niya pa ang kutsilyo kaya napasigaw ako sa sakit.

"S-Stop!" Binitawan niya ako at ang kutsilyo.

"Why?"

I can't breath anymore. Why it need to end like this?

Tinignan ko ang robot na siyang bumuhay sa malungkot kong puso, na siyang minahal ko, pero siya rin palang papatay sa akin.

'Kunin mo na lang ang puso ko' what I mean by that is I want her to get my heart for real, love me for real but...

She didn't get what i've said earlier, she didn't get the humor on it or even the commonsense because she will never be— she's a robot.

--

HartleyRoses