170

MY EX FIANCE AND MY COUSIN IS GETTING MARRIED

I felt my phone vibrated so I immediately took it from my pocket.

I stopped midway when I saw the registered number on the screen.

It was Shiro. What he needs from me?

Even if I am hesitant, I still open his message.

Shiro: I am sorry for the inconvenience, since you are part of my past, I still want to invite you for my upcoming wedding. Just let me know if you're sure so we can deliver the invitation to you.

I already got the news last week that my ex fiance Shiro proposed to my cousin Liara.

It hurts me, but coming that news and message directly from him is so painful.

So after 8 months being away from him huh, they're already getting married.

I sighed, I already think of this for days, but now I am decided.

I replied to him.

To Shiro: You and my cousin will be the one who will give the invitation directly at me. Meet me in the usual restaurant.

I tried to wiped the tears that I didn't notice while typing.

I took a deep breath when I finally hit the send button.

Shiro: Okay, my fiance agreed.

Fiance, you used to call me that... before.

Until the day came. I’m not ready to face them but I need to do this.

I am the one who comes first so I’ve waited for them. I took the table that's already reserved for us.

Then after 15 minutes of waiting, they finally came.

I am the one who saw them first and they looked so happy.

They waved their hands at me when they finally noticed me, and I just gave them a small smile.

"Kisha! Long time no see," bungad ni Shiro.

Then my cousin tried to reach my cheeks to kiss.

"How are you, Kisha?"

"I am fine," I answered.

"Let's eat. I already tell them our food since alam ko naman ano yung favorites niyo, i-se-serve na lang."

"Thank you, Ki!" they said in unison, and they looked at each other because of that and they both laughed.

I tried to fit myself to them so I put a fake smile on my face.

While eating, they are the one who just talked.
When they ask me I will just answer them or nod my head.

After we finish eating, I decided to finally talk what I really want to talk about.

"Here’s our wedding invitation, you should go okay? We are happy if you are at our wedding," Shiro uttered.

I looked down at their beautiful wedding invitation.

I clenched my fist below the table.

"W-Why are you crying?" I heard them asking.

I immediately wiped my tears.

"Is it okay to talk about the past? I just want to free myself, you can also ask me all your questions that you can't ask me before."

They both stared at me with the same look... pity.

I don't need that look, I just want to let go everything from the past.

"It's been 8 months..." I whispered.