135

"Ate I wanna join you watching movies!" I looked at my eight year younger sister.

I sighed. I'm planning to watch a romance movie, and there's kissing scene in it.

"Okay let's go. I'm just gonna cover your eyes with my hand if there's an adult stuff scene okay?"

"Okay ate!"

While watching, it's already kissing scene and I immidiately covered my younger sister's eyes but she shooked her head, she tap my hand and refused it.

I saw her confused face, but I still covered it.

"Ate what kind of adult stuff is that? It's just kissing," she asked.

"Baby, I want to explain it to you but you can't understand it for now because you are still young."

She pouted her lips. "Ate, is it bad kissing another person? But I kiss you! I kiss mama and papa, I kiss ate Ivory!"

"Well baby, that kind of kiss you just saw in the movie is only for a couple— baby, you still can't understand it, okay? Don't ask again. I told you, next time I am not going to bring you with me."

"But ate Margaux, you and kuya Atlas are couple right? But why kuya Atlas is kissing ate Ivory?" My brows furrowed.

"What? When and where did you saw them kissing?"

I know it's not true. Ate Ivory and my boyfriend Atlas will never do this to me.

"Everytime kuya Atlas is coming here to our house, I always caught ate Ivory and kuya Atlas kissing each other when you are not around ate Margaux."

"Is that true? You are not lying to ate Margaux?"

She innocently nodded her head. "Yes po ate, I am sure."

So my boyfriend's other girl is just my sister?

What the?!

--

HartleyRoses