080

ITINADHANA PERO HINDI IPINAGTAGPO

There's this one guy that always appeared on my dreams. I don't know him, but he always appeared when I am in danger, he's like a knight in shining armor.

One time, I almost got raped in my dreams but he came again to save me. I remembered his cloth, his wearing black pants, black shirt with black jacket and a black cap. He's a men in black that day.

The fear felt so real. The tears on my cheeks felt so real, like it's happening in reality.

In horror, my eyes grew bigger when I saw him fumming mad while he beat the rapist.

He looked at me when he got satisfied on what he did.

I can see his eyes in blood shot, he's really angry but I hugged him tight because he save me again! But I felt him stilled.

"Thank you!" I said between my sobs.

I let him go with my hugged to look at his face. I know his handsome, I saw his naturally red lips, his thick eyebrows, his proud and pointed nose, his perfect jawline, his fierce yet deep eyes. And while memorizing his features, everything is in a slow-motion. 

"My pleasure." And finally! He talked to me! His voice was baritone and husky.

He nodded at me and his lips stretch and form into a smile. My jaw just dropped on what I saw. He's drop dead gorgeous!

"Kailan ulit tayo magkikita?" I asked this because I know when I wake up, I'll wait another days and weeks to see him again in my dreams.

"Maybe if you need me again? I don't know."

And with that I woke up in my bed when I heard my alarm clock. And I almost throw my clock because I want my dreams back! I want to see him again!

I immediately grab my sketch pad to draw his face. I remembered that I described and memorized his features.

But while holding my pencil, I got frustrated. All I remembered was his body and what he is wearing.

I can't remember his face! I can't even draw his lips!

I flipped the pages and I saw my drawing and it's him but there's no face. Again.

Why? Why can't I remembered his face?!

--

Weeks had past, still no him in my dreams.

And when I am already tired in my studies because I have many paper and school works to do, then I fell asleep while doing it.

It's really tiring.

I looked around where I am, and looked at myself; I'm wearing a beautiful red dress that pared by red shoes.

While checking myself I saw a paired black shoes on the ground. I look up to know who was it.

And it was him!

I almost heard my heart beat faster—only for him.

I felt my stomach twitch like there's an insect inside it. Kinikiliti ako. I can't stop myself but to smile. I miss him so much!

"Do I n-need you right now that's why you're here?" Finally I already found my voice, but I stuttered!

He smiled and shooked his head. "Nope."

"Then why?"

"Because I need you. I want to see you. I miss you already, and I'll go insane not seeing you." I felt my face burned, and I'm sure it's red now.