107

I KILLED SOMEONE FOR THE GIRL I LOVE

I look at the mirror, and I saw myself, blood shot eyes, holding a knife full of blood and as my clothes also cover with his blood. I killed someone for the girl I love.

I didn't regret anything. I am not even guilty because I killed someone.

I know that the police will come because of what I have done.

And looking at the mirror, I smiled.

I wash my clothes so i'll be clean, I also clean the walls with the blood of the person I killed.

And when I am done, I go back to the mirror to master the lies that I will tell them.

"It's not me who killed him..."

My lips curve when I heard the serene. At last they are all here.

They all came for me, and I didn't expect that my girl is also here.

The police man interrogate me and I can't focus because my attention was on my girl who's crying silently.

She's not happy that I killed someone? I hope she will be...

"You are the main suspect of this crimen sir. Come with us to the prison." I gazed my eyes to the police.

I thought I already master this!? They got me!

"Sir excuse me, can I talk to my boyfriend?" There is a hesitation on the police man but he nodded.

"S-Seraphina, let me explain..."

She is looking at me sharply and she's looking at me angrily like she also wants to kill me... she hates me now.

"You are the one who killed him or not? Just answer my question—"

"It was—" she cutted me.

"I SAID JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION!" she shouted at me and this is the first time she do that to me.

"Y-Yes..." and I nodded my head slowly.

She turned her back to me and go the the police man.

"Get him. He's not just a main suspect, he's the one who killed, he's a murderer," she coldly said.

I can't do anything but let them captured me.

"I can't forgive you by killing my Father. Rot in the cell." A tear escape from my eyes when I heard what she say.

Getting the justice she will never have so I killed someone. I killed her father because her Father was a demon by raping her.

He raped the girl I love. He raped her own daughter.

I hugged her. "Baby, I already got your justice," I whispered but she remove my hand embracing her like I am the disgusting person she met.

"I love you." I mouthed but she looked away.

She hates me by killing her Father, but I still love her and I didn't regret it.

--

HartleyRoses