116

They accused me that I raped my Girlfriend.

I have a Girlfriend but our relationship is just a secret.

She is 16 years old while me I am 23 years old.

We need to hide our relationship because she is my student and I am her ST teacher.

Our situation is not easy, but we love each other.

And our anniversary came.

My Girlfriend came to my apartment. We celebrated, we ate, we talked, we laughed, we smiled.

Then the intimate hours came. She insist to have s*x with me but I refused. For God sake I am respecting her. I want her to take after our wedding, not like this.

"But this is my gift for you. I promise, I really want this. This is me, giving my all self to you," she said. I will decline her again but she start to kiss me passionately... then torridly like she is asking for more.

And now she also started to caress me, and remove my clothes. I am still a man, I can't resist now. There's something inside me is awaken.

Then our mistake happened.

"I love you," she whispered after we did 'that'.

"I love you too."

But now they are accusing me because I raped someone.

And it was my Girlfriend... they said that I raped her.

I lost everything, my dream to be a teacher someday and especially I lost her.

I want to object, I want to tell that we make love, we made it with love. We love each other!

But I don't want to worsen the situation, if I shout and tell to everyone that they are wrong because that girl is the one that I love. But she is still minor, I don't want her to have a hard time just because of me.

I took all the blame, I don't want my girl to feel embarrass.

And now I am in the prison, for raping her...  for accusing me for the wrong did.

We just love each other, I just loved her, but this is what I got.

She came here in the prison to talked with me.

"Why are you here? Are you happy that I am here? Are you happy seeing me here?" I asked, but I am still hoping that she's not.

She cried in front of me.

"I am sorry... I am afraid. I don't want my parents to know that I let myself gave in, that I let myself to gave my virginity that fast. I am so sorry for letting them to accused you for raping me."

It's so hard to see her like this. And I could say, "I love you. And it's okay."

And she smiled sweetly and tell me...

"I love you too. But I really let them think that you raped me but I never regretted it."

--

HartleyRoses