"None that I can think of." Suddenly Luke and Magnus heard Alec and Avalon groan in pain, they rushed over to them.

"Mirror, lake, reflect on what can be distorted." They both muttered before being to breathing heavily.

"By the Angel." Luke whispered. Magnus looked at him confused.

"Luke what is it?"

"Ok so the Angel Raziel was raised by Johnathan Shadowhunter out of Lake Lyn."

"And a Shadowhunter history lesson helps us how?"

"Magnus think about it one of the instruments is a mirror, and Raziel was raised from lake lyn which can be distorted and is a reflective surface-"

"Like glass. Like a mirror" Magnus said slowly, catching one too what Luke was saying.

"What if mirror is just a metaphor, what if lake lyn is the mortal instrument."

"We have to wake them up now." Magnus said and Luke nodded as they both hurried to find a way to wake the twins from there unconscious state.
________________________________________________________________________________

Avalon Stood outside the Jade Wolf, thinking about the events that had passed over the last few days. She heard soft footsteps brushing against the gravel. She turned around to see her werewolf boyfriend Ryan standing behind her hold a black leather jacket. "I'm not cold." She said. Ryan didn't protest. He just walked to her side and offered her the jacket. She quickly took it out of his arms and put it on while looking into his hypnotizing brown eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Really? So your standing out here in the cold watching tumble weeds go by." Avalon bit her lip hesitating to answer.

"I just watched Simon get shot several times, then pop out of a body bag. On top of that I broke into the institute, stole the mortal cup and nearly watched Luke get arrested and all in the passed 5 days alone!!" Avalon said all in one breathe, Ryan wrapped his arm around her shoulder looking into her hazel eyes. "My life is crazy." She laughed and buried her head in Ryan's shoulder.

"I know. I've known you for three years dated you for two and hopefully more to come. I can handle it." Avalon looked at him as he said this. "Just know I'll be here for you, you can talk to be about anything no matter how crazy. Ok?"

"Ok." Avalon smiled softly as Ryan brushed some hair out of her face so he could kiss her. It was a warm and gentle kiss. as they pulled apart the intertwined their fingers and walked back into the Jade Wolf. 

Luke and Simon sat in a booth, while Luke tried to teach Simon how to eat as a vampire, since he could only know have blood as a meal. Simon caught sight of Avalon and the werewolf he had recently met, Ryan. Both of them were  holding hands with entering the Jade wolf with goofy smiles on their faces. He'd never seen Avalon look so happy in all of his life. "Are they a thing?" Simon asked Luke. pointing to the pair.

"Ask her for yourself." Luke said making Simon feel flustered and annoyed that he didn't get an answer. He wanted to know because as he found out in the pass week there was a lot of things he didn't know about his friends.

"Where's Alec?" He asked.

"With a friend." Luke answered simply.

"What kind of friend?" Simon pressed. Before Luke could answer Clary came bursting though the door Jace slung around her's and another man's shoulders.

"We need help!" Clary shouted.

"Clary what happened." Simon asked as he rushed over to Clary along with Luke, Avalon and Ryan but sunlight blocked the vampires path.

"We thought we found Valentine, but he was already gone." Clary said setting Jace down as the other man stood up and Luke looked at him, not believe what he was seeing.

"Michael Wayland?" He asked.

"Valentine took my mother with him, but we found Jace's father."

"Valentine took my mother with him, but we found Jace's father." Said said confused

"He tried." Micheal said turning to Luke. "Hello, Lucian." Luke hadn't been called that in a long time.

"This can't be. I thought I'd never see you again." Luke said wide eyed.

"I never thought I'd see anyone again."

"Clary what happened?" Avalon asked as she looked at very weak Jace.

"Demon got him. He can't fight the poison. His runes are too weak and he needs blood, but we can't go back to the Institute. Simon Simon, there's gotta be some kind of blood at Hotel DuMort. Please, could you call Raphael and can you ask him?"

"Calling won't work. We have to do this in person. My van is in the garage. You drive, I'll hide under a blanket to stay out of the sun, and there's underground parking in the hotel." Simon said and Clary nodded.

"You two might want to hurry if you want to save blondie here." Avalon shouted as Simon and Clary rushed out the door. She looked at Ryan who was helping hold Jace up so he wouldn't get worse. Both of them then looked at Luke and Micheal taking like no time had passed at all. But the werewolf and guardian couldn't feel like their was something wrong with Jace's long lost father.

A/N

What did you all think of the chapter did you like the Ryan and Avalon moment? Until next time.