The Legend of the Mortal Guardian's

Hello everyone, so I thought I would write the legend of the Mortal guardian's here first so you guys that have decide to take a chance on this book would understand the legend a bit more. 

So here you go!!!

In the Shadow-world, all of the legends are true. From Warlocks to Vampires. But the Shadow-world has a legend of it's very own, one that  no-one know if it is true or not. It is said that when the Angel Raziel gave the Mortal instruments to the first Shadowhunter, Johnathan Shadow-hunter, that the angels would choose a set of twins to protect the instruments from those who would use them for their own evil deeds. But they will only be chosen when a noble deed is done by a Shadowhunter to a Downworlder, and when the instruments need protecting the most. They are called the Mortal Guardians. The Guardians are considered both Downworlder and Shadowhunter for they had pure angel blood and phoenix blood. The phoenix is the downworlds creature of light.  The Guardians will take the instruments to where the first institute is. Now called the Sanctuary. The location of the Sanctuary died with Johnathan Shadowhunter. 

Ok now I will explain what the sanctuary is. So the Sanctuary is basically the first institute that Johnathan Shadowhunter built(I know there is a sanctuary in the books but go with it). It did housed the mortal cup and sword before the Clave took them. It is located on an lush green island  in the Atlantic ocean. With waterfalls and caves and types of plant life. The Sanctuary kind of look more like a castle then a church like the other institutes. It has a protective glamour all over it to hide the island for the mundane world and the Shadowworld. But it has all of the tech that the other institutes have, because the Mortal Guardian's gave it a little upgrade.

It Kind of like looks  this, but imagine it on an island and it is surrounded by all of these trees and nature, like this

 Now that all of that is out of the way onto the story

 Now that all of that is out of the way onto the story. I hope you all enjoy it. I don't own any of the Shadowhunters.