Please Read!!!!!

Hi everyone, welcome to my first ever Shadowhunters Fanfiction. I'm so excited to write this story for you guys. I hope you like it  Here are a few notes about the story before you read it.

 Alec has a twin sister called Avalon "Ava" Lightwood.

 Both of them were raised by our favorite werewolf Luke Garroway (Plot reasons)

Both Alec and Avalon went to mundane school, they have never met their birth parents, siblings or Jace

Both Maryse and Robert were in the circle, but Maryse doesn't share their view anymore

In the Shadow-world they have a legend all of their own called the Mortal Guardian's (Name of book, so you can guess it will be about them.)

The Moral Guardian are considered both Downworlder and Shadowhunter. They are born with Pure angel blood, phoenix blood and mundane blood. The phoenix blood is the Downworld blood since the phoenix is the Downworlds creature of light.  

The don't need runes to activate their Shadowhunter powers.

They are able to something called light magic(Magic of the angels/and phoenix). It's like warlock magic but no demonic properties. 

The Moral Guardians are born with special markings on their arms(Drew it myself)

They are psychically connected to each other. Are able to tell what each other are feeling and talk in each other heads. (like being born with a parabatai but stronger)

There will be MALEC and Avalon will have a love interest call Ryan Williams, he is a werewolf part of Luke's pact. 

Max and Isabelle know of their older siblings but they don't know what happened to them they think they are dead or missing. 

Will be loosely based on the TV show and their will be flash back to help with the story. I will be skipping some episodes as they are not important to the story.  

This story is for purely facfiction purposes, I don't own any of the shadowhunters characters . I only own the OC's of this book, Avalon and Ryan and some of the plot of this book. I hope you all give this book a chance. 

If you haven't read the Mortal Instruments or seen the show go and read or watch one of them before you read this story, because it will contain spoilers for the show which is based off the books. You have been warned. 

Enjoy!!!!