Epilogue

The Hunters Moon. The best Shadow-world bar in all of New York was packed to the brim with Shadowhunters and Downworlders alike, music playing in the background with everyone celebrating one thing. The threat of Valentine Morgenstren was gone, the mad-man was dead along with the circle. And lets just say they were all thrilled at that. "To the Downworld." Luke cheered, raising his glass in the air smiling as everyone else in the bar repeated the alphas motion.  

"To the Downworld." 

"To the Shadowhunters."

"And last but most of all to the Mortal Guardians." Luke said pointing to Alec and Avalon who smile, a little embarrassed that their father pointed them out in front of everyone. Especially since they had chosen to hide themselves within the crowd, standing with Jace, Clary, Simon, Isabelle, Ryan and Magnus of course. Everyone looked at the twins as Luke spoke his next words. "I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we can't thank you two enough for what you do for that Shadow-world. So this one is for you guys." They all raised their drinks and filled the bar with busily chatter as the twins took a very big sip of their drinks. 

"You alright there?" Simon questioned, laughing. Alec smiled at his friend while wrapping his arm around Magnus, who returned the motion. 

"Perfectly fine Simon, cause after the night we've all just has I think it is safe to say that we all deserve to have a decent drink." 

"I'll drink to that." Magnus smirked looking at Alec as Simon looked around the bar.

"I have to say, this party would have been more of a funeral if you guys were well-" Simon tried to play his way around the word while Avalon just said it bluntly out in the open. 

"Dead?"

"Yeah that." 

"Well Si you can thank everyone around us for not letting us die." She beamed, turning to Ryan as he curled his arm around her waist. And she buried her head into the croak of his neck motioning to everyone in the group. "You can also thank Raziel for giving us our wings." 

"Yeah, you guys can fly now?" Isabelle questioned her brother and sister both of whom still weren't used to the fact that they both had angel, phoenix like wings that were made out of light.

"I don't think we'll really get used to it." Alec said with Avalon nodding, agreeing with her brother. "Unless you guys know anyone who can give us lessons on how to fly?" 

"That would be a no." Jace interjected with everyone laughing and noticing Clary and Simon look at each other awkwardly. Both not know what to say to each other ever since the event at the Seelie Court, where the Seelie Queen made the red-head kiss who she most desired and unfortunately for Simon that was Jace. That and well the break up. 

"Hey does anyone need a refill?" Avalon questioned, making her intend clear to everyone, as they all answered with a collective yes, following her to the actually bar. Leaving the Vampire and Red-head Shadowhunter to talk and work everything out.

"I'm really glad you're here, Fray." Simon started, breaking the ice between the two of them in a gental tone. Clary smiled at him. 

"I'm just glad it's over. And I'm... I'm really glad we're friends again. Best friends?" She questioned with Simon nodding, meaning that was a yes. "I need you in my world, Simon Lewis. I'm sorry, is that weird of me?" Clary Knew that Simon's feelings for might still be lingering inside him. 

"It's... No, not at all. Trust me, I feel the same way." 

"Good." They both smiled at each other, repairing their friendship in the best way they knew, Knowing that it wouldn't really ever be the same between them, not for a while at least. Ryan and Avalon however watched their conversation from afar hopping that the two best friends were going to be on good terms from now on.