Chapter 19

Isabelle walked with Clary, Jace and Magnus through the Institute until they reach a table and Magnus used his magic to summon some of Ragnor's thing onto the table. "I pulled every item of magical importance from Ragnor's belongings. But I can't determine which will lead to the Book of the White." Magnus motioned to all of the item on the table as the group looked at them, but Isabelle could barely focus on anything. She was freaking out  inside and it was taking every ounce of self control she had in her to keep all of the worry inside. Pretending that everything was fine, or as her mother put it plastering on a fake face. Isabelle didn't know how her mother did this for so many years. Making everyone believe that everything was fine ans that she wasn't hiding a secret that could change the fate of the whole Shadow-world.  

"Wait, this bookmark." Clary picked up a beautifully embroidered bookmark off the table, tracing it with her fingers. "I've seen it before. In the alternate dimension you showed me a book of spells and this was in it. It must have the Book of the White."

"If that's the case, we can use the bookmark to track the owner of the book." Isabelle said trying to sound calm. Clary nodded and was about to give the bookmark to Jace when Magnus snatched it out of the red-heads hands. 

"Warlock tracking is stronger." Magnus closed his eyes and used his magic on the bookmark to track it's owner. At the same time Isabelle was hit with a wave of dizziness. She stumbled back a bit and grabbed onto the table in front of her to steady herself closing her eyes hoping it would pass. All at once she was hit with images flashing themselves her her brain. Isabelle saw the lay out of an underground subway network that was in New York. She saw that lead to a metal door guarded by circle members. The images continued though the door to see a boy and a girl lying unconscious on beds. Both had black hair just like her's and diamond pattered marking covering their arm's. the images faded and she was met with a blinding flash of light in front of her. 

"Find them." A voice whispered in Isabelle head. "Find them Isabelle Sophia Lightwood, find the guardians, find you brother and sister." She snapped her eyes open too find everyone talking to each other, their voices muffled and her vision blurred. When Both Isabelle's hearing a vision came right she saw Jace storming off in anger and Clary hurrying after him. Magnus was about to leave when he felt Isabelle grab a hold of his arm. She looked at him with a look that seemed to be weighing her down to the every earth. 

"What is it?" He asked out of concern. 

"I think I know where Alec and Avalon are." Isabelle said a hushed tone so no one could hear her. Magnus just started at her with shock, he turned around to make sure no on e was watch them. 

"Ok you go and tell Luke what you know" 

"Aren't you going to ask me now I know." 

"Don't have time for the details right now."

"Ok what are going to do?" 

"Well unfortunately I have to stay at my apartment if the awkward siblings need me. And knowing that they are going to deal with Camilie they probably will. "Magnus said with a very annoyed tone and scrunching up his face. 

"One question though before I do that."  Isabelle looked at the warlock with a seriousness in her eyes.

"What is it?"

"When I came to your apartment the other day and that man was with you, that was Alec, wasn't it?" Isabelle hoped she was right and that she had meet her brother, and she didn't even know it.

"Yes it was." Magnus replied making Isabelle look down at the floor in sadness. Knowing that she had met her brother without even knowing it. "He wanted to tell you it was him but he couldn't." Isabelle nodded then walked away from Magnus to go and find Luke and tell him what she saw, so they could find Alec and Avalon. 

________________________________________________________________________________

3 years ago        

Ryan sat outside of the Jade Wolf, slumped against the wall after experiencing his first full moon as a werewolf. The whole night for him was a series of unbelievable event for him that just got stranger as the night went on. First he was told that the animal that attacked him on the school camping trip about a week ago was a werewolf  and now he was going to turn into one or die in the process. Then he get's knocked out and when he wakes up in his in the back of a Chinese restaurant in some sort of cage surrounded by claw marks. And all of a sudden he isn't able to control himself and starts to transform hearing his own bones cracking and beginning to attack the walls. Ryan looked at his hands as he feels his new claws come out. Right now he thought of himself as a monster. Suddenly a strange whooshing sound  filled his now every sensitive ears that he was still getting use to. He saw a raven haired girl with sightly tanned skin walk out of a golden vortex thing that quickly disappeared behind her.  

At first glance Ryan thought the girl was absolutely beautiful. They was her hair flowed down pass her shoulders, her kind face and perfectly shaped lips. Unexpectedly the girl started to walk towards Ryan with a worried on his face.  "Hey are you ok?" She asked but Ryan stayed silent, instead he just looked into her hazel eyes. "Ok let me rephrase that, did something happen to you last night. Something that made you change into something else." Ryan nodded slowly. "Let me guess first full moon." Ryan nodded again as the girl moved to sit down beside him. He wondered how she knew about the whole full moon thing. Then again he did just see her walk out of a vortex thing.

"Hard time having control over it." She asked pointing to his clawed hands and Ryan nodded again staying quite. "Look i'm no werewolf,  but my dad is. He's part of the pact here, and trust me you are going to want to have a pact to help you understand want you are, how to control it and to understand this hidden world you'er now apart of. "  Ryan looked at her as he felt his claws hands going back to normal. She made him feel normal. "Did you understand anything of what I just said?" The girl asked.

"Yes I did." Ryan laughed. 

"And he speaks." The girl laughed as well it felt good to laugh with someone. "I'm Avalon by the way. Sometimes Ava."  Avalon held out her hand and Ryan shook it and feel some sort of spark and warmth go through his body. 

"Umm Ryan and no nickname." Avalon smiled at him and Ryan now knew that had fallen head over heels in love with Avalon Sage Lightwood. 

A/N       

So many feelings. Did you guy like they way Avalon and Ryan first met? Personality I thought it was very cute. Until next time.