Chapter 15

Alec and Magnus sat on the couch in Magnus's apartment, getting ready to have a movie date. After everything that had happened to them over the passed few days they needed some down time. "Out of all the movie's in the world, why did you pick the Karate Kid?" Alec turned to his boyfriend munching a piece of butter popcorn. 

"As I have told many times Alexander, you really need to widen your cinematic palate." Magnus stole some popcorn From Alec who just laughed and wrapped his arm around Magnus' shoulders, making the warlock snuggle into his shoulder. About half way through the movie the pair had engaged in a make out session, but they were interrupted by a knock on Magnus's door.  

"You expecting some one?" Alec asked, Magnus shock his he as there was another knock. Magnus groaned pulling himself away from Alec who made the TV they were watching the movie on disappeared, while also glamouring his marks. Magnus opened the door to see a very neutral faced Isabelle Lightwood stand in front of him. 

"Isabelle, what are you doing here?" His voice loud enough so Alec could hear him. Alec's head perked up when he heard Isabelle's name. 

"I need to talk to you." Magnus could Tell that Isabelle sounded worried about something. He turned back to Alec who nodded as Magnus motioned for Isabelle to come in. Isabelle walked inside the apartment sitting on a chair beside the couch Alec was sitting on. "Did I interrupt something?"

"No" Magnus sat back on the couch. "What did you need to talk about? And before you ask you can trust my friend here." Magnus Smiled at Alec who smiled back at him. Both of them turned to face Isabelle who looked like she was struggling to find the words to answer Magnus's question. 

"I um, I think my siblings are alive."

"To which siblings are you referring too, because I only know of your littler brother?"

"The lost Lightwoods." Silence fell of the trio as Isabelle uttered these words into the room.

"Wait, you mean the two Shadowhunter children stolen in the middle of the night like twenty years ago?" Alec pretend to sound confuse and shocked to try and get more information out of his sister, who he was meeting really for the first time without her knowing that her lost brother was sitting right across from her. 

"Yes, but I don't think they were taken." Magnus motioned for her to elaborate. "I think my mother or father or both of them, gave or took  them to someone they trusted to protect them from the Circle, because they were different, because they were the Mortal Guardian's." Magnus and Alec stared at Isabelle wide eyed and in shock. 

"You think they stole the cup from the institute that night." Magnus whispered in realization, as Alec just sat there not knowing what to do or think.  Isabelle nodded   in response to Magnus.    

"Yes, everyone thinks the Circle and Valentine stole the cup, but if they did Valentine wouldn't keep it hidden that he did have it. He would be waving it around like a prized medal." 

"Why come to me with this? Why not you parents? Why not Jace?"

"I need your help to look into this. Your the only one I can trust with this to help me find out the truth, along with your friend here. As for my parents, I'll tell them about my theory soon. It's just the question of if they are willing to listen ."

"I'll think about about." Magnus smiled as Isabelle nodded standing up from the chair as Magnus showed her the way out.  As the Warlock closed the door behind the female Shadowhunter Alec pulled out  his phone dialing a number with a very worried look on his face about the information Isabelle had that could get her hurt or in trouble. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Luke and Clary returned to the Jade wolf from scouting out Redwicks, and were talking about a plan to get Jocelyn out of there with Jace and Michael Wayland. Luke notices that Avalon was standing in one of the door ways that led into the kitchen of the restaurant, totally spaced out of everything that was going on.  As soon as everyone left Luke walked over to Avalon and shook her shoulder. "Ava, Ava." He whisper-shouted her name, pulling her back to reality. "Are you alright?" He asked. 

"Fine." Avalon muttered looked down at the floor, making Luke concerned. 

"Hey I raised you I I know when your not fine." Avalon looked at Luke, before she could get the chance to get a word out of her mouth her phone started to ring. 

"It's Alec." Avalon looked around to see if anyone else was round before putting her brother one speaker. "Hey what is it? I can feel how worried you are Alec."

"We have a problem." Alec simply stated through the phone. 

"What kind of problem?" Luke asked, getting even more concerned. 

"It's Isabelle, she's starting to investigate about her long lost siblings and how they might just be the Mortal Guardian's, and alive" Alec blurted out all in one go. 

"So she doesn't know that it's you and Ava?" 

"No."

"Ok, we'll figure something out, for now just for lay low."

"We've been doing that Luke and apparently it hasn't worked." Avalon snapped. 

"Well lay more low that before. Alec we'll meet you at Magnus's as soon as we can or sort this whole mess out." Luke said as Alec hung up his side of the call. Avalon slipped the phone back into her pocket, looking over at Luke who was now very stressed out. "Now why are you not fine?" Luke asked making Avalon give him the 'seriously' face.  

"Really, we just found out that Isabelle Lightwood, mine and Alec's younger sister who I've never meet before in our lives is looking into us and how we could be the Mortal Guardians and who stole the Mortal Cup from the institute, and you wondering why I'm not fine." Avalon ranted to the werewolf. 

"I meant before your brother called, why were you not fine before that." Luke's eyes were begging her an give him an answer. 

"Something is off with your old friend Michael Wayland."

"What do you mean by something is off?"

"I mean that there's just something off about him, like there's this darkness around him, like he's pretending to be someone he's not." Avalon explained. "That's why I wasn't fine before Alec called, because I have a bad feeling about you long lost friend who was conveniently rescued from Valentine by Clary and Jace as they tried to find Clary's father. All I'm saying it just keep and eye on him. "

"Ok." Luke nodded and walked away from Avalon to find Clary Jace and Michael so they could go back to Rewicks to get Jocelyn back. Avalon watched the man she considered a father walk off, with a horrible feeling of dread building in the pit of her stomach. 

A/N

Everybody is worried about something. Do you Think Isabelle will find out her long lost siblings are the twins? Tell me what you think, until next time.