Chapter 18

Maryse sat in a booth in the Jade wolf with dry tears staining her face in shock, as her worse fears had come true. Alec and Avalon were missing, and no one knew who took them, but she had a pretty good idea. "Maryse." She felt a soft touch on her wrist she looked to see Luke looking at her with worry in his eyes. She quickly wiped away her tears and looked back at the werewolf.

"Can, can you tell me what happened?" Maryse manged to choke out and Luke nodded and sat down beside her.

"Magnus told me that Alec wasn't picking up his phone, neither was Ava so then I called them still no answer. We then um portaled to where they were suppose to be and it was a ghost town, they weren't there. Checked the security footage at the place they never arrived. So we then tracked their phones and found them in an alley way where there looked like there was some type of struggle and the trail goes cold from there." Both Maryse and Luke held back tears as they grabbed onto each others hand. Luke Placed his hand on Maryse's cheek making her look into his deep chocolate brown eyes.

"Maryse's I swear to you on the angel that I will find them and make sure they are safe." Luke said, his voice full of promise and determination after all he loved Alec and Avalon as if they were his own. Maryse just nodded as she burred her head into shoulder as he moved to hug her, both silently letting the tears fall.

Isabelle watched as Luke comforted her mother as they both silently cried. Her mother more than Luke who she could tell was trying to hold back the tears. She turned to Magnus who was sitting in the booth behind her sitting with a young werewolf with dirty blonde hair his hands folded in front of him. "Do you know them?" She asked in a quite voice making both Magnus and the werewolf heads perk up. "Do you both know Alec and Avalon?"

"Yeah." The blonde werewolf answered softly. "Your sister, Ava, Avalon means a lot to me." He darted his eyes to the table in front of him as Magnus put a comforting hand on the boys shoulder. Isabellle let out a nervous and wiped the tears that started to fall down her face as her mother and Luke walked over to her, Magnus and the werewolf sitting with them.

"Ok Isabelle, I can't give you the the story right now-"

"So i'll tell you what I know about them." Isabelle cut her mother off as she looked at everyone. "I Know that Alec and Avalon are the Mortal Guardians, and I also know that they stole the Mortal cup from the institute." Magnus, Ryan and Luke looked at the raven haired girl widen eyed. "I don't need the whole story right now, we just need to find them so tell me what I can do to help."

"Stall Clary." Luke said making Isabelle twist her face in confusion.

"Why?"

"She need to worry about waking up Jocelyn and we need to keep her distracted from think about anything else, especially Alec and Ava."

"Again I ask why?"

"Because she went to another dimension." Magnus said in a serious tone. "And when she was there she found you that Alec and Avalon are your siblings. Clary even asked me if was possible to they were your siblings here in this dimension. So we need to throw her of the trail in matter of speaking."

"How?" Maryse asked.

"By waking up Jocelyn. But she can only be woken up with a spell that is in the Book of the white. Before this all happened I was going through all of Rangor's things so I might know how to find it."

"Ok" Isabelle nodded starting to form a plan in her head. "Magnus meet me at the institute in about 20 minutes, while the rest of you try and find out where Alec and Avalon are. " They All nodded as Magnus, Isabelle and Maryse walked out of the Jade wolf, leaving Ryan and Luke in the booth. Luke looked over at Ryan and saw the distraught look on his face. He moved to sit across from the young werewolf.

"We'll find them Ryan. I promise you." Luke said making Ryan look at him with red, watery eyes, as he held back the tears.

"We have to Luke." Ryan said softly."Because I don't know what i'm going to do if we don't." Ryan pause to wipe away the tears that were now falling down his lightly tanned face. "Avalon, she my anchor, the one person that keeps me human when I lose control. I even got her something to let her know that i'm always here for her, the way she is here for me." He pulled out the ring box out of his pocket and placed it in front of Luke,

"A ring?" Luke asks.

"A promise ring." The both of them stayed silent before Luke slid the box back to Ryan.

"You'll get the chance to give it to her yourself." Luke gave Ryan a weak smile knowing that they had to find Alec and Avalon no matter what, and fast."
_________________________________________________________________________________

Below the city of New York, in a network of abandon subway tunnels, Valentine Morgenstern walked towards two circle members, standing guard at a metal door. As they saw Valentine they opened the door and let their leader walk through closing it behind him. Valentine looked around the room, his eyes fixed upon the two twenty years old, a boy and girl in coma like states on different beds. Both of them having diamond like marking covering their arms and raven black hair. Their hands and feet strapped to the bed with old fashioned leather cuffs. Valentine walked over the the boy and picking up the needle resting on the table at the foot of the bed. "I might have lost my wife and the cup but I gained you and your sister." Valentine said as he began to draw some blood form the boy.

"And you want to know what the best part is? It's tat the whole Shadowwolrd thinks you two are nothing more than a myth. so they would mine if I run some test and uncover all of you secrets." Valentine laughed ad he drew blood from the girl, walked out of the room they were in with two precious vials of blood clutched tightly in his fist ready to run every test and experiment on them.

A/N

There is so much tears in this chapter, and Valentine has Alec and Avalon, Isabelle knows nearly everything about what they are. What will happen next. Find out next time.