Thomas (Pocahontas) X !Chubby !Native Reader: Secret Meetings [NSFW]

Comenzar desde el principio

Your guys' spot was hidden, somewhere you both found while walking around one day, a nice, secluded spot where the tall hanging trees created a nice cocoon around the small pond in the middle. The brush was overgrown making the area blanketed and secret. Crawling through the overgrown bushes, you stood up and there by the pond laid Thomas, looking relaxed and at ease; hands behind his head as he quietly laid on the soft grass.

Seeing him so relaxed gave you an idea, maybe you could sneak up on him. Out of everyone, Thomas was the hardest person to sneak up on even with how stealthy you were. Silently tip toeing toward your lover, you crept closer to him, a grin forming on your face, you thought you finally caught him off guard, but before you could pounce on him, he cracked open his eyes, head turning toward you.

"Nice attempt love, but you'll have to try harder than that." A small pout formed on your round face which only made Thomas laugh. Holding his hand out, you made your way to him and grabbed it as he pulled you down on top of him. Large hands wound themselves around your pudgy waist as he kept a firm grip on it, fingers digging into the softness of your hidden tanned flesh. Heat crept onto your cheeks as you took into account the position you both were in. Your strong yet soft legs were on either side of Thomas' waist, your chubby hands touching his still clothed chest. It was an inappropriate position, one you've never been in, but at the same time...it was one you didn't want to get up from.

"You look absolutely beautiful (Y/N)," There was a gleam in his eyes, but before you could ponder on that, a gasp left your mouth as you felt his hand caress your bare calf. In this position, your traditional buckskin dress was higher up, exposing more of your tanned skin than you were used to. "Is this okay?" His hand stopped his movements, but still kept a hold of your calf. You knew you shouldn't...but Thomas...you loved him, you truly did. He treated you so well, better than you imagined you'd be treated and as a lover...the Gods made him for you, this you were certain of and you thanked them everyday for that. You wanted him and he wanted you and in this cocoon of safety, you wanted him to touch, kiss, claim every part of you.

Cupping his cheek with one hand, you leaned down to capture his lips in a soft kiss. His hand left your calf as it came up to gently grasp the back of your neck, pulling you closer, if that was even possible to him. Your lips clashed, breathing becoming ragged, the air becoming thick and hot between the kisses. Quickly breaking the kiss, you sat up, making the red head raise brow as he tried to catch his breath. "I love you Thomas," A giant smile appeared on his face at your words. It was silent for a moment as you thought of the correct words to say "I...I want you to touch me...everywhere, I want to be your everything Thomas...if you'll have me." The heat was back on your cheeks as you waited for him to answer. Sitting up from his laying position, he secured you on his lap before cupping your soft cheeks.

"(Y/N), I adore everything about you...I've loved you for quite sometime, I want to make you my wife, I want to be with you forever," Leaning toward your lips, he came so close to capturing them only to stop short, lips almost brushing against your own before he continued. "Of course I want you..love, you do things to me that you cannot imagine, my thoughts are all about you, touching you, kissing you...making love to you...can I?" His thumb started to gently stroke your face, lips still hovering near yours. In a needy whisper you gave a soft, "Yes." That was all he needed as he hungrily captured your lips in a kiss. This kiss was full of lust, want, and desperation and you kissed back with a matching force. Thomas' hands fell from your cheeks, sliding down your rough dress, and over your clothed breasts before cupping them fully and giving them a squeeze. He could feel your nipples start to harden under the thick skin from his movements. Tugging at the bottom of your fringed dress, he unlatched his lips from yours for a moment. "May I take this off?" Giving a firm nod, he peeled the piece of clothing up and over your head as he tossed it to the side, leaving you bare for his eyes to take in.

You shifted a bit on his lap as his eyes raked over your soft, full form taking it all in. His cheeks flushed at the sight of you, you were gorgeous of course. A gasp left you as you felt something hard poke at your thigh. With a hearty laugh, Thomas rolled you over so you were the one now laying on the soft grass, body bare and ready for him. Quickly discarding his clothing as well, you both were bare and just taking each others bodies in. With hesitation, you grabbed his harden length, giving it gentle strokes in an up and down motion. This seemed to please him as moan fell from his mouth, his hips starting to buck against your curled hand.

Picking up speed, you continued your movements; feeling his length start to pulsate from what you were doing until Thomas stopped you by gently grasping your wrist. "Thank you (Y/N)...that was amazing...you're amazing, but it's time for me to please you too." Unwrapping your hand from him, you watched him moved down your body, leaving a trail of kisses from your collarbone down to your nether regions. Looking up at you for a moment, you saw that same gleam in his eyes, but you didn't have time to question him as he spread your squishy thighs leaving your most intimate area exposed to him. Heat rushed to your cheeks, you felt hot down there too and from Thomas' grin, he could tell that too.

"So wet my love...so pretty," He mumbled this as he gave your slit a lick making you yelp, your hips bucking up from the sensation. It was wonderful...it felt so good and you wanted more. Spreading your thighs even more, he spread your lower lips apart to gain more access to your core, flicking his tongue against your clit, this brought a flood of moans from you, your soft, plump body starting to twitch at the pleasure you were feeling. Tongue still flicking at your clit, Thomas gently put a finger into you, your hot, wet walls sucking his finger in once it was fully in. Your fingers weaved themselves into his short read hair as he continued to finger you, even adding another digit, a groan emitting from you as you felt your walls stretch. You felt a ball start to form in the pit of your stomach as you pulled his head closer to your core. Speeding up his thrusts, he could feel your walls start to convulse around his fingers, you were close and he wanted to make you cum. Your hands released his head as they gripped the grass on either side of you, waves of pleasure crashing over you.

Thomas looked up, your soft stomach rolls hindering his view only a tad as he saw the pleasurable look on your face, your eyes were closed, head going back and forth as a mixture of your language, English and moans and praises of his name left your mouth. You were magical, lost in the pleasure he was giving you, he couldn't wait to officially make you his. Lowering his head once more, his mouth went straight back to your clit, this time wrapping his mouth on your already overstimulated clit and gently sucking it, his fingers continuing to fuck you, the gushing sounds of your juices filled his ears. With a few more thrusts, you let out a loud moan of his name as you came. Thomas licked everything up as your juices flowed out. When he got what he could, he looked back up, your eyes locking with his as he licked his lips that were still shiny with your essence.

"You're so perfect (Y/N)." With those words, he crawled back up your body and pressed a gentle kiss to your lips. "We're not finished yet love." With that said, he moved his harden length up and down your dripping slit. A smile formed on your face as you gave a nod. You had a feeling you weren't going to go back to your village anytime soon.