Chapter LXXXIX- V-League

Your POV

-

[3 Months Later- November 2018]

-

'And from the left came the Vixen, (L/N) (Y/N)!', the announcer shouted as the opponents failed to receive my spike.

Three months has passed and I have finally debuted in the V-League Women's Division. We're now at the championships and we're against the Murakami Bluejays.

I became close with my teammates these past three months and I'm glad that my skills are improving as time passed by. And sometimes, Omi will teach me more about that spin of his despite not having super flexible wrists like him.

Right now, the championships is being held here In Tokyo. Omi and the other are here to cheer me on, and I'm glad that I can get to see Omi in his game tomorrow against Schweiden Adlers.

'Match point for Red Rabbits!', the announcer said.

I looked at the scoreboard and only one more point we'll win the V-League. I then looked at the bleachers to see Shizune-senpai and the others cheering, and my eyes met Omi's black orbs.

He shot me a smile and I smiled back, as I then focused my mind back in the game. We're definitely going to win this.

This time, it's my turn to serve and I took a deep breath, as I then tossed the ball high up in the air and did a jump floater. But unfortunately, the Bluejays' libero managed to receive it but their formation is off.

Their setter then went for the ball and tossed it to their number 3, their ace. Shōko-san, Momoko-chan and Kanoka-chan are in front of her to block her out. The Bluejays' ace spiked the ball as our libero, Fuchino-san raised it up.

Momoko-chan then went for the ball as all of us are going to do a synchronised attack. Momoko-chan then tossed the ball high up in the air to Kanoka-chan's direction. But then she was just the decoy as I then came from the back.

"(Y/N)-chan!", Momoko-chan shouted as two blockers are in front of me.

I looked for a way to get through the blocks, but I then remembered the spike Omi taught me to blow the blocks away with rotation. I'm glad to have a supportive and wonderful boyfriend like him.

I then spiked the ball at the palm of one of the blockers, who thought that she can slam the ball down, but then the ball spun outside of the line, thus winning the match.

'R-RED RABBITS WINS THE MATCH!', the announcer screamed as the crowds roared.

'Ladies and gentlemen! V-League Women's Division 1 Champion, Hikari Shinayaku Red Rabbits! Congratulations!', the announcer said as the crowds clapped their hands and applauded.

"W-We did it girls!", Shōko-san shouted as we then did a group hug, with happy faces.

After the match, we are now lining up for the awarding ceremony. Shōko-san, our captain, walked forward to receive the trophy and now they're going to announce the MVP of the game.

"V-League Women's Division 1 MVP...", the announcer dramatically paused as the girls are getting curious.

"..."

"...(L/N) (Y/N)! The MVP of the V-League Women's Division 1! Congratulations!", the announcer screamed.

The crowds clapped their hands as I moved forward and received my own trophy with a huge smile on my face. I then looked at Omi's direction and saw him with a proud look and a huge smile as he clapped his hands.

By My Side (SakusaxReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara