Chapter CV- Happiness

Your POV

-

[1 Day Later]

-

"O-Omi?...", that is the first thing I said as soon as I woke up.

"..."

"(Y/N)! You're awake!"

I heard a mellifluous voice said as I tiredly looked at the side of my bed to see Omi with a happy face. He then gave me a hug as he then pecked me on the forehead.

"Thank goodness you're awake. You've been passed out for almost a day now.", he said as I gave out a small tired chuckle.

"How are you feeling?", he asked and I flashed him a smile then nervously chuckled.

"Still feeling sore... I'm now good, but I can still feel the pain.", I said as he smiled at me then pecked me on the lips.

"By the way, where are our babies?", I asked as he smiled at me then looked at the other side.

He helped me sat up as I then slowly turned to my side to see our three angels. They were sleeping peacefully, and I smiled to myself as I then looked st Omi who smiled at me.

"All of them are born healthy. Kiyotaka... Mizuki... and Kyōya.", he said with a smile and I giggled as I then looked back at our triplets.

Kiyotaka, our first born, has black hair as well as Kyōya. But Mizuki has brown hair, just like mine. I didn't know their eye colours yet so I'll just wait for them to wake up.

"They're so cute and peaceful together.", Omi said as I hummed in response while watching the three sleeping peacefully.

"Oh yeah, what time did I gave birth to them?", I asked as Omi smiled at me.

"November 17. Kiyotaka is born at 12:01 A.M., Mizuki at 12:03 A.M., while Kyōya is born at 12:06 A.M.", he said and I nodded my head then let out a giggle when I remembered something.

" I just realized that they share the same birthday with Kazuya. He's also born in November 17.", I said as Omi hummed in response.

"Good grief, delivering these three angels sure is pretty painful... But it's worth the pain and now they're here.", I said with a smile.

Omi hummed in response he then suddenly let out a chuckle. I looked at him with a confused expression as he looked at me with a smirk.

"I just remembered how strong you are when you gripped my hand while trying to push. I was actually quite worried that you might break my hand.", he said with a chuckle and I nervously smiled.

"Sorry about that Omi.", I said and he smiled softly.

"It's fine. I'm glad that you four are all safe.", he said as he then sat beside me and embraced me gently.

The two of us stayed in that position for a moment while looking at our babies.

"I'm so happy.", Omi said and I giggled and hummed in response.

"Me too. I can't believe we're now a family of five. We'll raise them with the best care.", I said as Omi smiled at me.

Then we heard the door shifted open.

"Omi-kun! We brought you lunch!", a voice said as we turned to the doorway to see Tsumu.

Bokuto and Hinata followed him inside and they're eyes widened when they saw that I'm up. Their faces lit up as they were about to dash and become louder more than usual, Omi shushed then with a death glare, making them shut up.